NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 19 minutes ago

Those of you and waiting for news on plan B for Newt it's basically a done deal & will be announced in the next 1-2 weeks. 🙏🏻
8 retweets 39 likes
:clap:clap

This is great news, hopefully the Newt situation will make them re-think their exclusive decisions going forward. I'm just happy they once again have listened to the fans and are coming through for us again, it will be nice to get a 2nd Newt and really nice for fellow collectors to get a copy without resorting to E bay.

For those of you that already have a Newt does yours feel a little wonky at the neck and mid torso? I did get my Newt after the ordeal I went through on E bay and that is all squared up but I can't tell if my figure is off or if its a normal thing. I keep thinking the head isn't on all the way and the mid torso articulation is looser than normal. I am really impressed though that they were able to do so much with such a small figure and very glad I was able to get the exclusive.

...did anyone really doubt plan B would exist? Randy said he was working on a way to get Newt to more people right after she was announced as a SDCC exclusive :D

For those of you that already have a Newt does yours feel a little wonky at the neck and mid torso? I did get my Newt after the ordeal I went through on E bay and that is all squared up but I can't tell if my figure is off or if its a normal thing. I keep thinking the head isn't on all the way and the mid torso articulation is looser than normal. I am really impressed though that they were able to do so much with such a small figure and very glad I was able to get the exclusive.

Glad you got it in the end. I still haven't opened mine so I can't help you with this at present.

I always figured Newt would get a second release. NECA wasn't going to spring for that much for new tooling and only sell such a limited amount.

The NECA calendar shows the Aliens Series 9 figures (Vaz, Frost and Albino) start shipping to retailers on September 5th :yess:

The last shipping estimate that I saw for these was November.

One of Randys tweets before he went on vacation, said chance of August, I guess that feel through( delayed) or shipping calendar was not changed, I am hoping for the ETA of August
here is the tweet

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS Jun 22

photoshoot going on today w the first painted toy samples of Frost & Vasquez and man do these marines look good! Series 9 August release
9 retweets 85 likes

Last edited:
There was another tweet from Randy that said late August, maybe sooner. This wave is THE wave for me, at least 2 of the 3 figures anyway.

There was another tweet from Randy that said late August, maybe sooner. This wave is THE wave for me, at least 2 of the 3 figures anyway.

Awesome! The sooner the better. I have Vaz and Frost on PO. Not interested in the Albino at all. I usually don't buy doubles but I am getting two of Vaz to keep one in package.

necaalpro1.jpg

in my collection he will be a middle stage between Konami chestburster and 1/6 alien.

...did anyone really doubt plan B would exist? Randy said he was working on a way to get Newt to more people right after she was announced as a SDCC exclusive :D

Things can change so rapidly though in deals. It may sound simple, but Randy makes it sound like he had to jump through some major hoops in order to make Newt available outside of SDCC.

Back