NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, what broke on yours? Where'd you buy from?

Nothing yet and hopefully won't, they just shipped mines from BBTS but I have a trauma with NECA, my 1st NECA figure back in the day was Series 3 Jungle Hunter which broke right out of the box, none of my following NECA figures ever broke again so far, but after hearing stuff about the Queen and the Aliens wave I'm a bit nervous :lol

Nothing yet and hopefully won't, they just shipped mines from BBTS but I have a trauma with NECA, my 1st NECA figure back in the day was Series 3 Jungle Hunter which broke right out of the box, none of my following NECA figures ever broke again so far, but after hearing stuff about the Queen and the Aliens wave I'm a bit nervous :lol
The Queen is fine, no QC issues there.

So on twitter tonight someone asked if we would see an egg sack for the queen and he said "probably"....awesome news.

Finally my queen arrived and she is beautiful! :clap

IMG_0052_zps760712ab.jpg

edit: I liked the queen so much that I just ordered a dog alien :)

Has anyone suffered a breakage on their dog Alien?

My dog alien was broken in box at the right knee joint, although I only noticed after I had opened it :slap, But the ebay seller sent me out a replacement and let me keep the broken one which I was able to fix without too much hassle.

I'm looking forward to Koto's new Alien line, as well as the new 1/4 79 Alien. If HT just announced new Marines, all else will be dropped.

So on twitter tonight someone asked if we would see an egg sack for the queen and he said "probably"....awesome news.

''Probably''? Cool, but I hope there wasn't a misunderstanding and they thought the question was just about ''eggs''.

Still, the egg sack would be worth having a second Queen display for.

And I would like to add that I am 3 for 3 .... no QC issues with joints or paint

Dude your links do not work.....anyway, got my second Dog Alien and I feel compulsive about buying more....there's just so many poses I want to put it in (insert Michael Scott image) Can't wait for next month when I get the Queen. Neca has nailed the Dog and the Queen from the looks of all the photos. Hope they do the Resurrection Xeno next.

And I would like to add that I am 3 for 3 .... no QC issues with joints or paint
Good to hear, hope mine come the same way.

Hope they do the Resurrection Xeno next.
They absolutely MUST.

The Hasbro one still has exquisite paint and detail for today's standards, but with Neca's articulation, oh lala.

My dog alien was broken in box at the right knee joint, although I only noticed after I had opened it :slap, But the ebay seller sent me out a replacement and let me keep the broken one which I was able to fix without too much hassle.
I shouldn't be worried, I got mines from BBTS and they always replace your broken **** no questions asked, but I intend to keep one MiB and it kills me that if it's broken, maybe I'll never know :lol

They were working on a giger big chap for that signature series line til they lost the license....it never saw production....but the prototype was beautIful...sculpted by jay kushwara ( eFx mcquarrie vader helmet among other hasbro figures). That resurrection alien was a good sign of things as yet to come, but no....

The kenner/hasbro AR is fantastic. It's sculpt is amazing and has much better build quality than NECA

I agree!
Hasbro had been my favorite until this one, I have a few.
The hybrid was also pretty good looking, I still have both.

They were working on a giger big chap for that signature series line til they lost the license....it never saw production....but the prototype was beautIful...sculpted by jay kushwara ( eFx mcquarrie vader helmet among other hasbro figures). That resurrection alien was a good sign of things as yet to come, but no....
Really? Oooh that would've been so cool, I supposed there aren't any pictures are there? It was a long time ago.

The kenner/hasbro AR is fantastic. It's sculpt is amazing and has much better build quality than NECA

That's because they were almost statues, 5 point articulation is practically pointless :lol

But they sure look good.

Back