NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kaliens2.jpgkaliens1.jpg My queen finally came in today, looks absolutely amazing :clap Now I only wish I had the room to properly display her in all her glory!!!

Well, I went and installed a near 7 ft shelf in my basement to hold these dang things. It wasn't big enough! All I could fit was the "Aliens" Specific figures...

On the "old shelves" I have the Alien, Alien3 and predator franchise guys. I guess after series 4 and 5 I'll have to redecorate again! Maybe it wont be quite so slap-dash. :lol:

20150110_194916.jpg
20150110_194501.jpg
20150110_194510.jpg
20150110_194704.jpg
20150110_205520.jpg
20150110_205534.jpg

The only gripe I have with the neca queen is the pole that they give us. One is too tall and the other is too short. I wish they would provide us with something

in between..

The only gripe I have with the neca queen is the pole that they give us. One is too tall and the other is too short. I wish they would provide us with something

in between..
Can't you go to Home Depot or a similar place and find something that fits?

Can't you go to Home Depot or a similar place and find something that fits?

My country does not have home depot but there are some small companies that makes custom bases for action figures and I could probably ask them but

it's a bit of a hassle. ( I need to send them the pole and they would have to measure the size and etc)

attachment.php
My queen finally came in today, looks absolutely amazing :clap Now I only wish I had the room to properly display her in all her glory!!!
Cool. I've seen Kenner Apone and Drake before, but where'd Kenner Hicks come from?

Cool. I've seen Kenner Apone and Drake before, but where'd Kenner Hicks come from?

Thanks, its the latest custom I got from Mint Condition Customs, I first purchased Apone on eBay and liked it so much that I had John build me the other 3...

Well, I went and installed a near 7 ft shelf in my basement to hold these dang things. It wasn't big enough! All I could fit was the "Aliens" Specific figures...

On the "old shelves" I have the Alien, Alien3 and predator franchise guys. I guess after series 4 and 5 I'll have to redecorate again! Maybe it wont be quite so slap-dash. :lol:

View attachment 157753

Okay, I know I'm supposed to be wowed by the figures, but all I can think is 'Where did you get that awesome - large - framed image of the Alien Warrior?!' I love that promotional shot, I've just never seen it so big.

Ok,

Not sure if these things I noticed on my A3 Dog are common or if mine is extra special. How many have a nub protruding off the right shoulder tube? Is there supposed to be a gap between the edge of the front of the dome and the upper lip? How many have some scuffs on the front of the dome?

Okay, I know I'm supposed to be wowed by the figures, but all I can think is 'Where did you get that awesome - large - framed image of the Alien Warrior?!' I love that promotional shot, I've just never seen it so big.

Ha. Thanks? Yeah its a great pic. It came from this "poster book" I got as a gift 2 or 3 years back. It was actually pretty awesome. It featured 16"x12" double-sided "posters" on a pretty heavy card stock..
CAM00463.jpg
They made perfect items for autographs and provided more than a few excellent images for framing. The only drawback is the 'pages'/'posters' were double sided. Sometimes you had to chose between two excellent images to display while other pages had duds on both sides.

Ok,

Not sure if these things I noticed on my A3 Dog are common or if mine is extra special. How many have a nub protruding off the right shoulder tube? Is there supposed to be a gap between the edge of the front of the dome and the upper lip? How many have some scuffs on the front of the dome?

I have the nub as well. That is odd.
I do not have the gap or the scuffs.

Last edited:
Ok,

I have 3, no nubs, but one has a scuff on they right side of the dome from being packaged before the paint dried.

Thanks, its the latest custom I got from Mint Condition Customs, I first purchased Apone on eBay and liked it so much that I had John build me the other 3...
Nice. Do you have any closer-up pics of it?

Got my Neca Queen at yesterday.
It is a masterpiece on sculpting and quite movie accurate for me, love her so much!
Sorry for crap photo qualities because i only have my handphone as my camera...

She is quite huge and probably the best Alien Queen action figure so far:

Shame there only have 2 metal sticks...very limited to display her in different height:

Simply awesome! the gold colors are cool:

Massive and beautiful crown:

Her head is my favorite part and i always look at it, so nice.:

Love her face and translucent teeth:

Her majesty is standing alone in my display cabinet with my bunches of 1:6 Predators:

I will try get the Neca Alien (Big Chap), Warrior Alien and Dog Alien to accompany her soon.

My TRU's have jack

I only saw Bishop, Kane and Dog Alien

Anybody seen anymore at theirs?

Definitely Christmas hangover

I read earlier that some people were looking for Aliens series 2 figures? I recently got in-stock:

3x 1979 Xenomorph

3x Blue Warrior Xenomorph

2x Sgt. Windrix

So if anyone's interested than give me a shout.

Back