NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. Do you have any closer-up pics of it?

Here ya go sorry if the quality sucks

aliensh1.jpgaliensh2.jpgaliensh3.jpgaliensh4.jpg

I read earlier that some people were looking for Aliens series 2 figures? I recently got in-stock:

3x 1979 Xenomorph

3x Blue Warrior Xenomorph

2x Sgt. Windrix

So if anyone's interested than give me a shout.
Oooh how much for 79 & Blueberry? :D

Got Kane yesterday at TRU. Really nice figure. I think it compares pretty favorably to the Hot Toys version, actually. The paint on the "bronze" parts of the armor was sticky when I took him out of the package, but seems okay now. The only problem is that the elbow joints are completely locked up. May need to try the hair dryer trick. How is the holster supposed to work, by the way?

got the dog, love it! only prob is waist is loose cant hold up own weight 90% of the time, gotta rest elbow on knee to arch his back up. any idea on how to tighten the joint? imagine it would require me pulling it apart and applying some superglue, lettin it dry to beef up ball joint. is it a ball joint?

again love it tho, good times.:clap puts the mcfar to shame.

Picked up the dog alien today, and must say that I love it. You really can't appreciate this figure until you get it out of the package. It's massive compared to other neca figures. The paint job and articulation are superb. The dome looks really nice, probably my favorite detail on this thing. The loose mid torso joint is my only complaint. I could care less about alien 3, but this figure is top notch. I originally planned on skipping this figure, but once I saw the reviews I had to have it.

Got my Neca Queen at yesterday.
It is a masterpiece on sculpting and quite movie accurate for me, love her so much!
Sorry for crap photo qualities because i only have my handphone as my camera...

She is quite huge and probably the best Alien Queen action figure so far:

Shame there only have 2 metal sticks...very limited to display her in different height:

Simply awesome! the gold colors are cool:

Massive and beautiful crown:

Her head is my favorite part and i always look at it, so nice.:

Love her face and translucent teeth:

Her majesty is standing alone in my display cabinet with my bunches of 1:6 Predators:

I will try get the Neca Alien (Big Chap), Warrior Alien and Dog Alien to accompany her soon.

Cool pics, man! :clap

Just got my Kane locally (Melbourne, Australia).
There were three in my local comic shop. The first had two left forearms and the second had the loop missing from the belt and paint mis-apps on the name badge. I got the "good" one. I opened it, phew! the paint smell! Then I discovered it was due to wet and sticky paint on all the metal parts. It smelt like spray paint as soon as I cut into the clamshell! Love that new toy smell, but this is too much!

Otherwise, he's just suffering from a few stiff joints I'm not willing to force. I think I'll leave this guy in the sun for a day to cure before giving him the hot water joint loosening bath.

Oh and for those complaining about prices, $34.95AU down here, standard.

Sucks to hear that about the Kanes, I hope the one I have coming isn't jacked up..

The Queen on the other hand is just so spactacular! Despite some of the QC issues, I just love this line so much! Here's a couple crappy phone pics of how I have her displayed at the moment. Have two more blue Xenos coming too, hopefully they don't break when I open them :pray:

Has everyone that ordered from moviereplicasdirect got theirs. Haven't got mine or any info as of yet.

Perhaps because its 'international'? Have you tried contacting them? I got a fast response when I emailed them to ask the status of my order. The 'email us' link was on the confirmation email from the PO.

Regarding movierelicasdirect, check the status of your order online. My credit card changed from the time I preordered to the time the product was available, and due to the initial credit card not going through when the Queen came in stock, my order was cancelled.

Sucks to hear that about the Kanes, I hope the one I have coming isn't jacked up..

The Queen on the other hand is just so spactacular! Despite some of the QC issues, I just love this line so much! Here's a couple crappy phone pics of how I have her displayed at the moment. Have two more blue Xenos coming too, hopefully they don't break when I open them :pray:

what qc issues do you have with your queen?

Ha. Thanks? Yeah its a great pic. It came from this "poster book" I got as a gift 2 or 3 years back. It was actually pretty awesome. It featured 16"x12" double-sided "posters" on a pretty heavy card stock..
View attachment 157977
They made perfect items for autographs and provided more than a few excellent images for framing. The only drawback is the 'pages'/'posters' were double sided. Sometimes you had to chose between two excellent images to display while other pages had duds on both sides.

Thanks! I may have to get this just for the movie poster prints alone. :duff

Perhaps because its 'international'? Have you tried contacting them? I got a fast response when I emailed them to ask the status of my order. The 'email us' link was on the confirmation email from the PO.

The staff at moviereplicasdirect were very helpful with my order when I contacted them.

Back