NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 90's were a terrible thing...:rotfl
Sometimes...:lol

I now I've brought this up before, but given NECA's apparent success with their Kenner-style Predators (to the degree that releasing a 2-foot-long Blade Fighter vehicle for them this year is considered viable), I really hope they show the Kenner Aliens and Marines some love:

40.jpg

Sometimes...:lol

I now I've brought this up before, but given NECA's apparent success with their Kenner-style Predators (to the degree that releasing a 2-foot-long Blade Fighter vehicle for them this year is considered viable), I really hope they show the Kenner Aliens and Marines some love:

NECA shouldn't even be considering Kenner marines until we get a Vanquez and Gormon at the minimum. I would also like to see Drake and Apone if possible. Hell I'd buy the whole platoon and the dropship crew if they made them.

I used to have some of those Kenner toys. My favorites were the deluxe Queen, Scorpion Alien, and Panther Alien!

And the Alien vs Predator 2-pack. :wink1:

I was looking at the Kenner figures I have just the other day. At some stage, I think it'd like to see some scattered throughout the line, ESP the human figures as they would be interesting takes on the characters.
I agree though we need NECA to try it's best with the film characters first. I'm spoilt being a star Wars collected that everybody and everything will get a sculpt, so seeing some actors back out for this line is annoying. If that does become the case, then more EU figures like Windex are o.k by me. Fill out the marines, if we can't get Drake or Vasquez we Still want a smart gunner, so go generic or utilize the video game. Just get them out there.

I used to have some of those Kenner toys. My favorites were the deluxe Queen, Scorpion Alien, and Panther Alien!

And the Alien vs Predator 2-pack. :wink1:

Man, I had ALL the kenner alien toys, I'm not even joking, all of them. My favorites were the Scorpion alien and bishop. I still have the mini comics that came with them, all the issues, I think there was 13. I would so jump on a Scorpion alien if Neca did that, exploding body and all. It must happen.

Hope they make a Wild Boar alien. 'Twas always my favorite.

Also hope they don't rehash the crap out of these and actually make new sculpts this time.

wow...the rate at which people are positively discussing non-film based figures (Kenner tribute figures etc) is alarming. I did own all the kenner figures as a child, but I couldn't be less interested in garish, neon-pink, kenner tribute repaints. Im shocked that the predator tributes haven't killed the line. who's buying these things? Secondly, My huge run of good luck with neca's spotty QC has come to an end. Both of my 1979 Aliens broke :/ Lame neca, lame.

I actually have a whole set of the Kenner stuff. Aliens and Predator.
I'm still looking for the last 2 of 6 space bases that came with the figs from the UK. :lol
And I kinda still like the translucent ones that came out then... I think that is what attracted me to the weird ones.
But I don't really want to hear about a wave with these guys coming out before we even have a full marine squad or a smartgunner announcement. :slap

Well as many as possible, i dont think we all get them all.Vasquiez wouldnt sign off on her likeness from what ive heard.Drake would be good, but i think we will get enough to make a good dio

Vasquez and Drake will happen I'm sure. NECA sometimes like to keep surprises or not get people's hopes up but I'm sure we'll see those two. Jennette Goldstein answered people on her twitter saying she hadn't been approached by NECA to her knowledge but that she would happily sign off on it so....

..unless it ends up being a Carl Weather's Predator scenario where he doesn't really mind but he leaves it to his agent and the agent says no or asks too much money or something.

Back