NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Things aren't much better there. In fact they're worse. Both crappy QC AND inaccurate in the first place.

Doh.jpg

Well after extra extra extra careful and fingers being wrinkly from being in the water for so long.Big chap is awesome!.Love this guy.His ankle is still really tight so I wont mess with it too much but all the other joints loosened up more especially the hip area..Love the glossy wet look and will continue going into this line and of course with extra precaution from now on.Here is a shot of chap about to jump on spidey

Thank god you finally got one that didn't fall apart on you!

That is a sweet pic!

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

I should post my "Home Remedy For NECA's Chronic Broken Joint Syndrome" tutorial here for you guys. Haha. They break, usually immediately, and I fix em up better than new with no chance of future breakage. :D

got the xenomorph brown warrior version.Slowly building my army.Again after running the figure under very hot water it helped loosened the tight joints.I think I am getting better at it.I wish I could say the same for my genocide pack.Thought I have some fun with some photoshop and big chap is next to my new warrior.

Attachments

• la.jpg
    la.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 596
dam nice zuckuss.Did you just buy all those recently?.Or have you had them for a little while and opened them out of package?

It's been a buy here and there. I really want the hive feel. I just have been reading the posts vs posts. My big chap is perfect too. Windrix is worth it too

got the xenomorph brown warrior version.Slowly building my army.Again after running the figure under very hot water it helped loosened the tight joints.I think I am getting better at it.I wish I could say the same for my genocide pack.Thought I have some fun with some photoshop and big chap is next to my new warrior.

Awesome photo!

Lost another leg testing movement but at least it was on the same figure... shot gun face alien I was planning to return. :violin

Next time I will exit the powerloader before trying to move these legs :lol

Awesome photo!

thanks abake.Went out and thought i give another shot for the genocide 2 pack since my first genocide pack both aliens broke.The red alien is freaking awesome!.I dont follow the comics at all but he looks great.And of course I was messing around with photoshop.And big chap is scaling up the glass backwards.

Attachments

• alien.jpg
    alien.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 408
thanks abake.Went out and thought i give another shot for the genocide 2 pack since my first genocide pack both aliens broke.The red alien is freaking awesome!.I dont follow the comics at all but he looks great.And of course I was messing around with photoshop.And big chap is scaling up the glass backwards.
Didn't care much 'bout the Genocide pack but after seen this awesome pic I'm kinda feel an urge pick up one 2-pack:) The red one really does well in that pic
Well done, my friend

Didn't care much 'bout the Genocide pack but after seen this awesome pic I'm kinda feel an urge pick up one 2-pack:) The red one really does well in that pic
Well done, my friend

thanks alien guy!.im glad you like the picture.

Last edited:
And now for something completely different...

Totally Random Question #1: If NECA ever get around to making Apone, Weirzbowski, Frost, Crowe, and Dietrich, d'you think they'll try and get away with selling helmetless versions of them first like Hicks and Hudson?

Back