NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the queen coming I have to hunt these down. I want a cool marines trapped in a hive display, the battle damaged aliens will add to the awesome! Two questions though.

Has anybody posed their aliens in a crawling pose? Does it look like a natural pose or pretty awkward?

Have Neca confirmed helmeted versions of the marines?

I tried to get a crawling pose but unfortunately it really doesn't look good or natural. Even with the removable spine, the Xeno can't look straight or up...it still looks like he's looking at the floor.

I may have to sell my McFarlane Alien Queen.I hate to,but with all these new figures coming out inc. Queen,i'm gonna need the money lol.

I tried to get a crawling pose but unfortunately it really doesn't look good or natural. Even with the removable spine, the Xeno can't look straight or up...it still looks like he's looking at the floor.

Yeah the head down was what I was worried about. I think what I’ll do is have one in a crawling pose on top of a crate/box thing looking as if its about to crawl down towards the marines.

I wonder for the genocide 2-pack for the red Alien, if they will use red plastic with a black wash, or black plastic painted red...

Can the figure achieve the pose like the maquette?

AlienWarriorMaquette1_zps4141d24b.jpg

AlienWarriorMaquette8_zps59c608a5.jpeg

@riky: yes, the new neca alien can approximately reproduce the pose shown in the first pic you posted.

I'm in the UK and mine arrived today along with muddy Dutch et all. Only 7 days shipping from CornerStoreComics.

Thank you very much :)
Nice to know for the inevitable quarter scale release. Fingers crossed.

qa5e3u7e.jpg

Ive got one box and a few alien warriors left :cool:

I love these figures and ive kept a few for myself, cant wait for the next series :D

Nothing yet @ TRU, and FYE. I haven't had time yet to check Newbury Comics. If anyone in the MA and/or New England area has a chance to check please let me know.

To be honest I did call two NB-Comic stores and both employees didn't know what I was asking for...:slap.

I always prefer to go in person w/a pic of the item. That helps a lot b/c they might be able to find out the offical release date.

Back