NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@NECA_TOYS @boomcheese6969 @johnnieraiden Will you be doing the Queen Alien?

NECA
Sculpting her now. Massive! “

feed from their Twitter, I guess our highness is in progress now. Can't wait to see it.

Sad panda time. Just realized my UPS track# sent to me on my order does indeed say estimated delivery 6/14...but actually tracking the package shows it hasn't gone anywhere. The label was printed, but the actual package hasnt left the warehouse! No Ser1 Aliens until next week for me too I guess.:(

Expected more in hand out of package pics with boardies now having them.

the alien series 1 alien warrior is now my favorite figure of 2013 thus far. can't wait for series 2 giger alien ,and finally the queen and dog alien.

Kind of wish I hadn't sold my old NECA Alien Warrior. The Marines look fantastic but I'm really not digging the paint on this new one. I think I'll just get two or three Genocide packs, plus my LCS' website already has them up for preorder.

Finally picked up these bad boys. I was lucky enough to be able to pick out the best paint jobs (no cross eyed Hudson thank God!) and I would definitely recommend you guys do the same if possible. The paint job can really make or break this series from what I saw.

I got the standard series of 3 and 2 more Aliens because they are just too cool to get just one! This line will make for some incredible displays by fans.

newaliens1_zpsaa1ae55c.jpg

newaliens2_zps7eb535a9.jpg

newaliens3_zps494795f3.jpg

Im really loving neca at the moment, great figures being released, great qaulity (apart from paint jobs on some), not hard to find and affordable. Its just great! Go NECA! :yess:
I think im about done with Hot Toys and their pricing and distribution fiascos and the rising prices of PF's. :pfft:

With the queen coming I have to hunt these down. I want a cool marines trapped in a hive display, the battle damaged aliens will add to the awesome! Two questions though.

Has anybody posed their aliens in a crawling pose? Does it look like a natural pose or pretty awkward?

Have Neca confirmed helmeted versions of the marines?

Back