NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came across them at a collector shop today. Want to wait to get them at my regular joint because it's so much cheaper, but couldn't walk away without getting at least one lol

Picked up Hudson and I love it! Woulda got Hicks instead but they all had googly eyes - doh! Very very nice figures though, and they were going fast at this shop at $21.99 a pop.

Just saw this beauty on eBay:

$(KGrHqJHJFEFGkHF3jb9BRt2nHL7dg~~60_57.JPG

thanks gang thats my work im (reverendkeom on ebay) if any one wants custom displays for the series 1....just give a hollar.:lol

Just received notice from BigBadToyStore that the preorders for Aliens series 1 and Predators series 9 are being processed today! For those of you the preordered, they will be shipping soon!!!

got my notice from BBTS too. Cool! I really didn't feel like hunting but I probably still will for some alien army builders.

I'm going to attempt to go visit a few comic stores this weekend. UK. Wish me luck lol

Bri

i keep seeing the alien from this new set and the paint job looks like crap....i have three coming and need to repaint them all i guess.
anyone else see this issue??

I'll find out next week I guess^

Sure enough both the Predator and Aliens wave have arrived at BBTS. Might be getting hit by customs on this one.

Stopped by Cornerstore Comics to pick up my comic pull. Saw that they had a few warriors on display. I didn't bother to look for the Marines since their site showed they were sold out. Turned out they just received another case! Ended up getting a set!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

@thereverend: I have series 1 in hand. The paint app on the brown alien doesn't look bad to me? At the very least, its a tremendous improvement over the first neca release of the james Cameron style alien. Glad folks are getting their figures in! they are awesome, right?! I like hicks and Hudson more than the alien! More marines, please!

Nice score! Take some pix guys! Need to see these out of the box!

Anyone UK based get any yet?

Bri

Back