NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does seem to be a matter of taste but I prefer the way Dutch is done. Gone is that horrible rough skin texture plus the paint is probably the best we've seen in a long while IMO :dunno I wish the marines and Terminators were done that way.

I agree 100 % :goodpost::exactly::lecture

I wonder what it would take for NECA to give us those wonderful aliens in 1/6 scale?

An act of God. They don't want to introduce anything outside of the scales they have already produced. I feel like someone else brought this question up just last week.

An act of God. They don't want to introduce anything outside of the scales they have already produced. I feel like someone else brought this question up just last week.

They made 12" T-800s (Pescadero Escape and Final Battle) and I think some from Harry Potter. There may be others I'm forgetting.

They released those Terminators just as Hot Toys revealed their T2 line if memory serves. I think that contributed to them deciding not to pursue any further figures in 1:6 - from the Aliens and Robots franchises anyway. And I think they've basically said as much since, that they feel HT has that scale covered.

It's not like HT's doing anything with Aliens these days. I'd welcome anything big. Of course, 18" would arguably look the best.

It does seem to be a matter of taste but I prefer the way Dutch is done. Gone is that horrible rough skin texture plus the paint is probably the best we've seen in a long while IMO :dunno I wish the marines and Terminators were done that way.

Agreed, though I actually prefer the painted plastic method, but only if it can be done well -- and it seems as though they've succeeded on these Marines (also on Ash from Evil Dead 2). Gone is the roughness that plagued the T1 and T2 lines.

Last edited:
Not a NECA figure, but I didn't want to make a whole new thread. Please move if need be, but anyway!

Here is the showcase for the Dog Alien from Movie Maniacs Series 6!

Cannot wait for these to arrive, have ordered series 1 and the 2-pack.
Hopefully the relaunch of Aliens is succesfull and we see a tonne more figures over the years, much like the Predators series.

Cannot wait for these to arrive, have ordered series 1 and the 2-pack.
Hopefully the relaunch of Aliens is succesfull and we see a tonne more figures over the years, much like the Predators series.

Well, they said they have planned out until series 4, so hopefully those sell well enough to make it a long-lasting toy series. I can't wait to get them either!:exactly:

Those figures look simply amazing. Just perfect!

Unfortunately, seeing how good these Marines turned out when actually painted makes me wish that figures like Dutch & Rambo weren't cast in the translucent plastics. Lots of the finer sculpt details are highlighted when figures are fully painted and not cast.

Here's hoping that 1/4 Dutch will be painted and not cast.

The transculent plastic is not the problem. Bad cast forms and glossx fineshes are the problem.

Compare the face of Rambo with the Rocky prototyp.
The face of the final Rambo figure is a bit too long and rhe glossy and the eye painting looks weird.

The transculent plastic looks very good on the body of the new Dutch(no glossy paint).

Neca doesn't sell costumes. :slap

I was missing a foot from my 1/4 Endo and they sent me two replacements right away.

Over there customer service ?
Without twitter ?

He and I have never become a answer about there customer service mail.

When you become this replacement ?

Some people complain this on twitter.

Yes they are relly ugly.

It loiks a little bit like the cut joints, when they are not in the "sculpting pose".

See thats the kind of ugly joint I'm talking about. A flesh area quite clearly broken up with a joint. I can deal with it much easier in a clothed area like on Dutch's hip/crotch region. I allow myself to think I'm looking at folds/shadows.

Over there customer service ?
Without twitter ?

He and I have never become a answer about there customer service mail.

When you become this replacement ?

Some people complain this on twitter.

When is are the customer service. No twitte, no social at all, no no - only email, they be happy smille people allways whose parts arrive in near time.

Sandwich popsicles are calico improvements? That is yuo're problems. I wouldn't either with no scribble skills.

When was that ?

What you mean with the second part of youre text ?

Sandwich popsicles, calico, scribble ?

Back