NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow how have i not heard of these before? Are these available at retail stores or are they not released yet? I want Hicks and the alien. I can't believe how dead on Hicks looks.

personally, im not really into the red alien. I enjoyed some of the dark horse Aliens expanded universe comics, but "genocide" didn't really do much for me. However, I will be buying the 2 pack in order to procure the black james Cameron style alien.

public service announcement: neca aliens series 1 has started to show up on ebay. This morning there were several sets of 3 that were "in hand and ready to ship". seller was in the US and the price was under 60 bucks. not bad. be on the lookout. :)

Anyone that wants the black alien in this case. I hate to admit it, but I probably will. Series 1 will have the brown Alien. Series 2 the 'blue' repaint. If you want a black one you need to buy the genocide 2-pack.

For variety's sake I'll likely get one of each color. Need something for my Marines to fight.

I think I will get 4 brown, 4 blue and 3 genocide packs. These guys are just too cool to get one of each. All the different poses you can do will make for incredible displays. Top that with the Alien Queen when it comes out and oh man, we are going to see some EPIC displays from the community!

I'm more for the Black and Blue versions. Hopefully NECA milks these so we get a Black 2 pack, Blue 2 pack, and Brown 2 pack for army building!

I like the blue one's too, i'll have 2 brown one's 1 blue one, to go with the queen and I will be very happy.

I think I will get 4 brown, 4 blue and 3 genocide packs. These guys are just too cool to get one of each. All the different poses you can do will make for incredible displays. Top that with the Alien Queen when it comes out and oh man, we are going to see some EPIC displays from the community!

I just got a brown one today, that I got off ebay last week from china,and it is nothing but awesome, I love it, they should be hitting usa soon, since they're already out in china now.

sorry i have no camera to post pictures,don't even have a cell phone, I haven't even opened it yet, but it is a work of art.

Series 1 is on its way. Ill post pics when the figures arrive. Hurry up USPS!!!
I just want more marines/humans! Id say we're good on aliens by now (queen and giger alien are already confirmed). Who would want some sad AVP alien when they could have Vasquez or drake etc.?!

Series 1 is on its way. Ill post pics when the figures arrive. Hurry up USPS!!!
I just want more marines/humans! Id say we're good on aliens by now (queen and giger alien are already confirmed). Who would want some sad AVP alien when they could have Vasquez or drake etc.?!

Hey Joey did the figure arrive duder? :D

Bri

Back