NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone here recommend a good stand for the 1:4 Big Chap? I think a few people posted some recommendations on Amazon, but I can't remember what stand size was optimal.

https://www.amazon.com/Kaiser-Doll-...t_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=W1V3J7XRMXMHAXSPENKP

It's black so it isn't very noticeable.

alienbase.jpg

Vasquez just shipped..got the notice..holy s#### was that fast :horror

Neca store is quick

Can't believe I got her before Ripley..oh well I'm waiting for the Ripley two pack

Vasquez just shipped..got the notice..holy s#### was that fast :horror

Neca store is quick

Can't believe I got her before Ripley..oh well I'm waiting for the Ripley two pack

My set shipped today too, should have it by Friday or Saturday at the latest. Can't wait to get the set and I can't wait until TRU.com gets the wave in so I can get duplicates cheaper.

I liked her line ''MIB! At least one of us is''

Gonna be jealous of you guys receiving these early so I'm also now strongly considering ordering Vas and Frost from the ebay store.

edit - aaannnd done.

Last edited:
I never researched it until now. I always just assumed that the component that Vaz and Drake were ordered to remove from the smartgun was a battery pack or some type of controller assembly. I found the diagrams below on Xenopedia. The first one shows the actual ammo drum and the second shows the battery pack.

View attachment 289057

View attachment 289058
I always figured that the "belt tools" the other Marines carried were additional batteries for the Smart Guns. It would certainly explain why Frost has three of them clipped to his harness...

Top 7 best things in a life:

7. Surviving High School without suicide attempt or getting shot (Dating a bonus)
6. Bachelors degree
5. Masters Degree
4. Career
3. Home Ownership
2. Family
1. Getting an action figure made of you!

an action figure made of you
i remember a movie where a girl turned her dead father into a stuffed action figure...
wish i could also remember its title and post a screenshot :)

got the eggs sixpack today. i'm surprised how giant the eggs are. should they really be that big?
anyway it's for the best, i'll be able to use them with 1/6.

Last edited:
Top 7 best things in a life:

7. Surviving High School without suicide attempt or getting shot (Dating a bonus)
6. Bachelors degree
5. Masters Degree
4. Career
3. Home Ownership
2. Family
1. Getting an action figure made of you!

A. Crush your enemies;
B. see them driven before you.
And
"C." The lementation of their women

I wonder if the rifle will tilt upwards for Vasquez like in the film. I'll know soon enough by the weekend

Back