NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most accurate space jockey. :)

jock.jpg

i just wanted to know if i should get the one that is already available on ebay - or it's a bootleg with unpredictable quality.
after yellow alien 1 concept quality i'm afraid to get any more Neca, but i wanted that albino drone to go with my A2 and Neca queen.

Last edited:
I missed out on the Queen - not even been to the FP shop to see her in person. Is she still available?

Yes just checked she's still in stock with the UK distributor. Just depends if retail shops etc. are still buying her in. Online is probably your best bet, if you're really struggling availability / price wise then send me a PM, I might be able to sort you out with a deal.

Yes just checked she's still in stock with the UK distributor. Just depends if retail shops etc. are still buying her in. Online is probably your best bet, if you're really struggling availability / price wise then send me a PM, I might be able to sort you out with a deal.

Cheers dude! :duff

Aliens wave 9 is up and available on the Neca ebay store now. Got my Frost and Vas for now, I'll get more when TRU gets them in cheaper. I should have these by the end of the week and I'm incredibly excited for this wave.

Can anyone here recommend a good stand for the 1:4 Big Chap? I think a few people posted some recommendations on Amazon, but I can't remember what stand size was optimal.

My Alien is just laying on the shelf.
I'm tired of it buckling.

NECA should include or at least make stands available online at this point.
It's not like they don't know they use defective/cheap materials.

Aliens wave 9 is up and available on the Neca ebay store now. Got my Frost and Vas for now, I'll get more when TRU gets them in cheaper. I should have these by the end of the week and I'm incredibly excited for this wave.

I just ordered Vaz and Frost from the NECA eBay store as well. I had them on PO other places but recently it seems that NECA has been putting some new releases up on Amazon and their eBay store early :yess:

Even though it's not unusual for sales of human figures to not be as strong as the Xenos in this line, what do you think are the chances the concept alien will be the top teller of series 9?

To be honest I think it's likely the Xeno is going to be the peg warmer of this series. If Vasquez is not a top seller I will be shocked.

Even though it's not unusual for sales of human figures to not be as strong as the Xenos in this line, what do you think are the chances the concept alien will be the top teller of series 9?

To be honest I think it's likely the Xeno is going to be the peg warmer of this series. If Vasquez is not a top seller I will be shocked.

Check out the sales totals on ebay. Last I checked vas sold 143 units, Frost 83 and the albino was last at 39. I bought vas and frost from their ebay store and will wait for the albino to hit tru to save some money. That could be what's happening here but I definately see it being a peg warmer after the die hard collectors get theirs.

Was just looking at Aliens for reference on what the tables for the stasis tubes should look like - you don't get a good look at them really - but anyway I've ended up leaving the film on and I'm at the point where they confiscate the ammo from everyone. As we know Vasquez simply takes out a hidden cartridge and loads back up....and she continues to take point with her smart gun. Wtf? Shouldn't they have had Hicks go in first with his shotgun or someone with a flamethrower? What use is Vasquez going to be with an (as far as the others know) empty smartgun?

Check out the sales totals on ebay. Last I checked vas sold 143 units, Frost 83 and the albino was last at 39. I bought vas and frost from their ebay store and will wait for the albino to hit tru to save some money. That could be what's happening here but I definately see it being a peg warmer after the die hard collectors get theirs.

I can see Frost sale being low, except for Die Hard fans wanting a complete squad and customizers, but Vasquez on the other hand , will be the top seller. The Albino eehhh, will make a good repaint project.

Was just looking at Aliens for reference on what the tables for the stasis tubes should look like - you don't get a good look at them really - but anyway I've ended up leaving the film on and I'm at the point where they confiscate the ammo from everyone. As we know Vasquez simply takes out a hidden cartridge and loads back up....and she continues to take point with her smart gun. Wtf? Shouldn't they have had Hicks go in first with his shotgun or someone with a flamethrower? What use is Vasquez going to be with an (as far as the others know) empty smartgun?
because the smart gun is not just a gun but an IFF device?
it's "smart", i think it's safe to assume it's a tracker, friend or foe identificator and may be even has auto aim - everything that was made up on th avpwikia, a nest of all a/p madeup stories.
and tracking/itentifying abilities still work without ammo.

Last edited:
Back