NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cinemachines series 2 is now on their ebay store aswell. The ships in this set don't particularly excite me so I'm in no rush and will wait for BBTS to get it. The shuttle from Alien/Aliens is the most recognisable and is the main draw. The Predator ships are too fleetingly seen in the movies to feel much of a desire for them.

My ebay Vasquez and Frost have shipped though, looking forward to them big-time. Cancelled the extra Vas I had on order at BBTS but am keeping my case order for now as I may still want to double up on both figures and I might aswell take the albino Alien with the secreting probe thing if I do.

The Predator ships are too fleetingly seen in the movies to feel much of a desire for them.
they are the only thing i need! for alien shuttle/dropship i have Konami and Aoshima. there were Micromachines, there were model kits, there is Neca now. Predator ships are the gem in this series, others are just variants of variants.

Yea, the shuttle is the only one I want from the wave and the price jumped up $5 on that one. The other ones look a little toyish to me, especially the P1 scout ship in part because of the design but I think the shuttle looks great.

"scout ship", "tribe ship"...
neca is a fan of those stupid stories about tribes and codes.

they are the only thing i need! for alien shuttle/dropship i have Konami and Aoshima. there were Micromachines, there were model kits, there is Neca now. Predator ships are the gem in this series, others are just variants of variants.

The cinemachines are my first experience of any of these vehicles in toy form. I was aware of the micro-machines way back then but never got them. Konami and Aoshima just passed me by while I was collecting other stuff.

Have you been tempted by any NECA human figures?

The cinemachines are my first experience of any of these vehicles in toy form. I was aware of the micro-machines way back then but never got them. Konami and Aoshima just passed me by while I was collecting other stuff.
then of course you will be happy, as i will be happy for predator ships. i'm so glad i neve spend money on that ridiculous micromachines predator ship. if you never had any dropship, it will be your favourite thing for a while, i remember that feeling.
BTW i have an Aoshima dropship 02 that i don't need. i bought it first, but then replaced it with 01.
damn, i have several rare things i don't need already with no way of selling them on ebay.

Have you been tempted by any NECA human figures?
nope, i don't collect humans unless they are really needed for a collection. i've got all 4 space suits figures though, they must arrive soon. thought there will never be a Lambert figure and i will be able to make something from white Ripley and orange Ripley - and make a trio of first meeting.
actually i just needed Kane, but HT Kane was so expensive and his facehugger zone so inaccurate that i ended up spending several times less money for several times more figures :) some psychological trap set by price difference.

Uh oh, you must have missed it - there actually is a Lambert in spacesuit coming. In series 11 I think it's been said.

edit - wait, I think I misread you. You said you ''thought'' there'd never be Lambert figure..

yep. exactly. first i bought 4 space suit figures. a week later a jockey with lambert appear in this thread :slap

:gah:I know my Vasquez shipped, I can't get any updated tracking, still says arriving tomorrow

My Vas and Frost still only say order confirmed, now I'm worried I won't get them this weekend and have to wait until Tuesday. Fingers crossed I'll get mine Saturday:)

Amazing!!
672cf4ab2a1a127b3699eded709a40dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
My new life goal is to get a Vasquez figure signed by her!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 2h2 hours ago

Contemplating a 2 pack of them for those who missed out on the initial offer

@JesseScully
Hey @NECA_TOYS are you guys ever going to re release Hudson or Hicks? I'm curious because I'm wondering if I should wait to grab them.
0 retweets 30 likes

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 2h2 hours ago

Contemplating a 2 pack of them for those who missed out on the initial offer

@JesseScully
Hey @NECA_TOYS are you guys ever going to re release Hudson or Hicks? I'm curious because I'm wondering if I should wait to grab them.
0 retweets 30 likes

That would be cool. I went ahead and got the single Hicks for a decent price on eBay a while back but have held off on getting Hudson because I really don't like either head sculpt. Hopefully they would make some improvements to the single version figures for the two pack and include a helmet with each. Just a straight up repackaging of the existing figures would be disappointing.

I'd worry about the production quality dropping rather than getting better if they rerelease Hicks and Hudson, particularly in a 2 pack. And better quality is the whole reason I'd be interested in a rerelease in the first place.

Well no Vasquez today... Mail came and went..thanks Neca :pfft:

Hopefully tomorrow

Purchased mine when they'd only sold ten or so by that point. Hasn't even been shipped out yet. Frost on the other hand, will be here tomorrow. Don't think they took the demand for Vasquez into account.

Back