NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really weird how NECA on twitter has been so silent last couple of days. Given how regular Randy and Co used to be on and talking with fans a couple of days of nothing is kinda freaky. Wonder if they got big things planned......

Yeah! i was wondering the same...even I thought it was a mistake from my twitter app...lol

2ecistu.png

Maaaaan. I really hope they do pink/red shirt power arm Terminator and Iron Winch Batman someday.

terminator batman.jpg
tb.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait! :rock

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 • 7:45pm

In 1986, director James Cameron did the near impossible: He unleashed a sequel that trumps a nearly untrump-able original — thanks in no small part to Sigourney Weaver’s reprisal of the role of the universe’s most righteous heroine, Ellen Ripley.

On “Alien Day” — 4.26.16 — we’re celebrating thirty pulse-pounding years of the explosive action sci-fi masterpiece with a Xeno-marvelous Aliens event featuring a screening of the film plus a special appearance by Sigourney Weaver herself.

Buckle in for Cameron’s acid-dripping, chest-bursting, guns-a-blazing thrill ride, where Ripley and a crew of marines return to LV-426 and discover the now colonized planet has a very lethal pest infestation...

GET TICKETS
RATED R • UNDER 17 REQUIRES ACCOMPANYING PARENT OR ADULT GUARDIAN
$35
Doors:
7:15pm
Presented by:
Alamo Drafthouse in association with The Town Hall, New York, NY.
123 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036

I finally got the 1/4 scale Alien and all I can say is wow
Its definitely the biggest figure in my collection

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Congratulations ts124!!which version??:)
I got the closed lips. I feel like its jaw is slightly crooked. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Also the one leg joint seems more forward a bit more than the other

I will be getting that one for sure. Love the pose and details.

I am really doubting about what to do...the big chap is gorgeus but is at the same size than neca's one...Not too much space, money and I don't want to have all the room pmenty of figures...
But I absolutely love the sculpt on that alien!

I got the closed lips. I feel like its jaw is slightly crooked. Does anyone know how to fix it?

I have the snarling one:) about the jaw is fine fir me and for the leg...my big chap is still inside of the box so I can't gelp you sorry. Hope you can fix that:)

Hairdryer; use the hot setting, move the jaw to where you want it then blast it with the cold setting.

Im tempted with ArtFX too but Hobbylink only place that dont charge right away but importing will add extra fees on top of the VAT!
:(

All, I have a question about what I was recently made aware of - bootlegs. Are there actually bootlegs out there? Are these mainly over seas and how can I tell if what I think is a Neca Alien or Predator figure is actually a bootleg? I found a good deal on a Dutch and the seller says it's an original Neca product still sealed in packaging but the deal sounds to good to be true and now that I am aware of bootlegs I'm hesitant.

Can anybody please let me know or share your stories/dealings with this problem? Any advice would be appreciated.

All, I have a question about what I was recently made aware of - bootlegs. Are there actually bootlegs out there? Are these mainly over seas and how can I tell if what I think is a Neca Alien or Predator figure is actually a bootleg? I found a good deal on a Dutch and the seller says it's an original Neca product still sealed in packaging but the deal sounds to good to be true and now that I am aware of bootlegs I'm hesitant.

Can anybody please let me know or share your stories/dealings with this problem? Any advice would be appreciated.

I've seen bootleg versions of the blue and brown versions of Neca's Aliens warrior on Ebay. The seller didn't try to pass them off as genuine Neca products though, described them as "Chinese version" or some such. The paint jobs on them looked markedly worse than a genuine Neca figure. My advice would be to look at pictures of the actual product you are buying. If the paint looks good and packaging seems legitimate, it probably is.

Back