NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is the 1/4 scale alien warrior supposed to be released?

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

I'm hoping for a queen egg sac structure compatible with their deluxe queen as the surprise item for Aliens Day, April 26th!

You'll love it!

How many of you both have the Blue/Black AND Red Queen?

now THAT would be cool if NECA announced that ! And it seems quite a few fans still want the hive diorama with the egg sack and throne for the Queen to sit one as well. They already have given us the eggs thanks to the egg carton item so why not make the hive ?

At the moment though I have no Queen figure but hopefully soon I'll be getting the dark blue version.

From ToyArk:

NECA-Kenner-Ripley-Aliens-Cardback-Teaser.jpg

Man, I sure would love a Kenner Hicks or Hudson...

Someone asked about the chance of Vasquez and Drake and Randy replied 'Good chance.'

Drake too! I'm already picturing an acid splashed alternate head!

I finally got the 1/4 scale Alien and all I can say is wow
Its definitely the biggest figure in my collection

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Congrats! I have the opened mouth 1/4 scale Alien and I am trying to track down a closed mouth one so I can have the set. I actually scored a Neca Aliens Queen over the weekend so my little collection is growing. Just need to get Ripley and the Power Loader next.

Someone asked about the chance of Vasquez and Drake and Randy replied 'Good chance.'

Yeah that's gotta pretty much be a confirmation of Drake. Awesome. Although another tweet again rules out humans from Predator 2 - i.e - Harrigan.

Now that you mention it, that could be the exclusive way of doing it aka by giving Alien Day version the acid splashed head and have his normal head in the retail version. Its not completely out of the question given that they did release compete Hudson and Hicks figures in two packs with the screaming faces and the drones with the bullet holes and acid blood flying everywhere.

Great. Now I want them to make a head only pack with acid splash pieces lol

I think they'd get the same answer Gorman got, no likeness rights....which isn't necessarily a statement that they'll never happen.

I'd be happy with just a Vasquez and Drake accompanying Hicks, Hudson and Bishop. Maybe Apone.

Sure Gorman and Frost would be nice, but realistically I can see why they'd never pursue figures of them.

I'd be happy with just a Vasquez and Drake accompanying Hicks, Hudson and Bishop. Maybe Apone.

Sure Gorman and Frost would be nice, but realistically I can see why they'd never pursue figures of them.
"Realistically" Vasquez and Drake would be far more expensive to produce.

Drake too!

Actually the question asked was:
whether we would get a Vasquez OR Drake with a smartgun.

And Randy said "good chance"

He was most likely just talking about the Vasquez from the recent announcement.

Drake is still a no go as far we know guys

Back