NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone spotted these at TRU yet.

Besides the S9 preds, all I see there are a huge overstock of the ugly Rambo figure!:pfft:

His teeth look gangly, he lacks a good looking tongue, and he was painted with someone's ****. Sculpt, schmult. This figure is vastly inferior.

The only issue I had with the first Warrior was his head kept popping off.

just ordered me another warrior alien, then I'll have 3,love these new alien warriors, can't wait to pose them with the queen when she comes out.

Last edited:
His teeth look gangly, he lacks a good looking tongue, and he was painted with someone's ****.

:lol

I'm not sure what gangly teeth look like but they look good to me apart from a little bleed of the silver paint onto the gums.

Sculpt, schmult. This figure is vastly inferior.

The only issue I had with the first Warrior was his head kept popping off.

Sculpt is not schmult for me. A good sculpt can help me overlook quality issues and it does here. Granted I'd love to have the quality aswell.

I had breakages on previous warriors (as in the kind of breakages that shouldn't happen, a simple repose one day and snap) so if I don't have that with this one its already 'better quality' to me.

2wggmzp.jpg

Hope my Genocide packs turn out nicely... they can't screw up a black Alien, can they? Can they??

Dear God Hudson looks like a retard. WTF is wrong with NECA?!?!? First they make Kyle Reese look like he has Down's Syndrome, then make Rambo look like he suffered a paralyzing stroke. Now Hudson is all effed up. Game Over man!

Dear God Hudson looks like a retard. WTF is wrong with NECA?!?!? First they make Kyle Reese look like he has Down's Syndrome, then make Rambo look like he suffered a paralyzing stroke. Now Hudson is all effed up. Game Over man!

He is being lit from below in that photo, no one looks good with lighting like that. The figure looks a million times better in person.

It's not the lighting it's the bad factory paint apps. He is cross-eyed.

These figures are amazing in hand, don't be put off by some of these pics.
Can't wait for the SDCC announcement, which marines are coming next :)

:lol

I'm not sure what gangly teeth look like but they look good to me apart from a little bleed of the silver paint onto the gums.

Sculpt is not schmult for me. A good sculpt can help me overlook quality issues and it does here. Granted I'd love to have the quality aswell.

I had breakages on previous warriors (as in the kind of breakages that shouldn't happen, a simple repose one day and snap) so if I don't have that with this one its already 'better quality' to me.

Eh...nah. I don't agree with that. The Alien is OK. But is pretty crappy overall. It also feels cheaper too. It should've cost about 10 bucks, max.

Thank you. :lecture
Technical quality and features are a little better, but that's it.

:goodpost:

It looks like they've switched to tinted glue/slop for the paint... I mean all that detail has just been...obscured! :gah:

Yea a good majority of neca figures don't look good up close, especially with camera flash.

Back