NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is this exclusive "decoration" that the package refers to? Do you think it's a facehugger egg?

Here's a few of the custom Marines I'm working on...

marines1.jpg

marines.jpg

Picked up muddy dutch, Hudson and a Xenomorph today. All are in great condition except the Xenormorphs mouth hinge seems to be broken on one end. Its not too much of a problem since it still looks normal with the mouth closed. Trying to decide if its worth the trouble of exchanging it

Picked up muddy dutch, Hudson and a Xenomorph today. All are in great condition except the Xenormorphs mouth hinge seems to be broken on one end. Its not too much of a problem since it still looks normal with the mouth closed. Trying to decide if its worth the trouble of exchanging it

the lower jaw pegs in, just push it back into peg hole.

The same price as the Star Wars and Marvel figures that are 1/2 the size of the NECA figures? :cuckoo:

Star Wars figures shouldn't be 10 dollars. They should be 5.

But yes. This Alien is worth 10 bucks. It's like a mass marketed children's toy.

...and gas should be $2 a gallon, and airline tickets should be 1/2 their price, and my house should be worth 20% more :lol

neca should be $10. star wars Hasbro should be $5...? I think a Ferrari should be 20 gand, but its not. 17+ bucks for the neca aliens figures is more than reasonable when one examines the contemporary plastic market. Some of the photos displayed in this thread are complete crap. Light, angle, image composition etc. all greatly impact the way a 7" piece of plastic is perceived.
*edit: @zodach...I see you beat me to the punch. clearly, I agree.

neca should be $10. star wars Hasbro should be $5...? I think a Ferrari should be 20 gand, but its not. 17+ bucks for the neca aliens figures is more than reasonable when one examines the contemporary plastic market. Some of the photos displayed in this thread are complete crap. Light, angle, image composition etc. all greatly impact the way a 7" piece of plastic is perceived.
*edit: @zodach...I see you beat me to the punch. clearly, I agree.

Hate to say it hes 100% correct, the one photo for hicks and in hand aliens figures are 2 diffrent things,.IN HAND ALIEN MARINE FIGURES :clap :clap:clap we should so lucky

Larger shot of the Genocide pack. Not the most detailed shot but from what I can see here, the paint apps look pretty solid.

BOLqj4yCAAAIwEi.jpg:large

According to Twitter, these'll be out in late July. Bummer, was hoping to have them in-hand a little sooner.

Neat. I really like the silvery highlights the black warrior alien has. I'll probably be getting 6 of these.

Why do some NECA figures cost like 12 bucks while others like predator go up to 22 bucks?

just the License? Is that what makes it cost so much?

Why do some NECA figures cost like 12 bucks while others like predator go up to 22 bucks?

just the License? Is that what makes it cost so much?

What figures are you referring too? I'm in canada, some here cost $18 and predator and alien figs cost $22, the difference I see between the prices is A) the licenses and B) the amount of joints that get put into a figure, and the type of plastics used

Back