NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arnolds best not-a-Terminator acting was probably as Dutch in Predator. Probably everything else has a bit of unintentional hilarity that would undermine a serious sci-fi film such as Alien and even Aliens IMO. By Alien Resurrection though the franchise was full of caricatures anyway so he could have fit in there, what the hell.

:lol true true

think of an old retired dutch in aliens then, not active duty but all that experience, even a small cameo

Found everyone but Hicks. And my Hudson came with a broken leg. Ugh so frustrating.

These breakage reports are concerning. Please NECA lets not go back to that just when things seemed to be on the up.

I have a total of 5 now no issues for me (3 hicks 2 hudson)

Elder, i'll be getting another hudson this week for the armor, id be happy to send you the legs if you need em

Lipsmack, I'd love that if you could do that. Also, if you can find a spare Hicks I'd be more than happy to buy him too. I've driven all over Southwest Ohio looking :lol

I didn't really have any issues with my set from Corner store comics. I've got one elbow joint on Hicks that seems a little funny, but other than really loose ankle joints, I have no problems.

Saw these in-person and I have to say that it is very unfortunate that the head paint-jobs are that bad. Hicks isn't so bad because he has a "determined" expression, but Hudson's expression coupled with the bad paint-job looks terrible.

I hope NECA can do these guys again and make them better!

Watching 'K2' at the moment. Michael Biehn is so very....well..he's a bit of a nancy-boy in this film.

So much cooler as Hicks and Reese.

The Alien is OK. It's kinda ****ty. It's like a dollar store knock off. :lol

Not worth 20 bucks....but, ****...I don't know, i'm glad to have another Alien I guess.

I got Hicks and Hudson today. These things are awesome!!! Well worth the $20.

I have a question, has anybody tired to swap the brown boots with Dutch's jungle boots?

Also are the 2 packs going to some BS exclusive or just a normal release?

I got Hicks and Hudson today. These things are awesome!!! Well worth the $20.

I have a question, has anybody tired to swap the brown boots with Dutch's jungle boots?

Also are the 2 packs going to some BS exclusive or just a normal release?

Boots wont swap, joints are completely different

and we dont know yet about the 2 packs, im guessing toy r us

I hope you're being ironic.

I'm being neither ironic, nor sarcastic. It's pretty damn cheap.

Sure, you can get some kewl poses out of him....

but...yikes...

Giant step down from the previous Warriors.

3216011573_7618253fc3_o.jpg

Back