Action Figure NECA 7 inch SUPERMAN VS. MUHAMMAD ALI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it wasn't for the "S", the Reeve body would be good for Neal Adams Batman. The Keaton body looks more like armor and the proportions don't look right,imo. West could work, but he's not muscular enough, imo.

If it wasn't for the "S", the Reeve body would be good for Neal Adams Batman. The Keaton body looks more like armor and the proportions don't look right,imo. West could work, but he's not muscular enough, imo.

They could easily just sand the reeve body down.

I don't know about Neal Adams Batman, but are there any Batman vs Predator comics? I could see them doing some kind of comic Batman/predator two pack.

Damn, that'd be pretty cool. The Batman Alien crossover would be sweet too. I'd buy both, since Andy Kubert and Bernie Wrightson are two of my favourite Batman artists.

I'll definitely buy this. Does the ring come with the figures?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I really like that Superman. I wish it was single-packed because I would buy multiples.

I did ask Randy on Twitter about a Neal Adams Batman since this Superman is based on Adam's art. He didn't reply. Hopefully, it's because they are planning something like that. Probably not but I'll stay optimistic.

For the base body, I'd say use the West body and a new head just like Superman. I'd buy ... 100.

I really like that Superman. I wish it was single-packed because I would buy multiples.

I did ask Randy on Twitter about a Neal Adams Batman since this Superman is based on Adam's art. He didn't reply. Hopefully, it's because they are planning something like that. Probably not but I'll stay optimistic.

For the base body, I'd say use the West body and a new head just like Superman. I'd buy ... 100.

Yeah I would love tot have them do an neal adams in 1/4 but they've already said that video games and movie batmans are the priority.... :( So animated series Batman as well not likely

They're pumping out that goddamned 2009 T-800 sculpt again this year. I mean come the **** on.

The Pescadero Escape sculpt (with the sunglasses) probably couldn't be improved upon at the scale. And personally I'd have no interest if they gave it a ball-joint head like they do most figures today.

Yeah I would love tot have them do an neal adams in 1/4 but they've already said that video games and movie batmans are the priority.... :( So animated series Batman as well not likely

Last year, I did ask about a Q-Scale animated series Batman and he replied back something like maybe or eventually. With NECA, it's usually a matter of when, not if.

Just look at Ripley, Newt, Sarah Connor, movie 6 inch versions of DC characters, comic Superman ... etc

Last year, I did ask about a Q-Scale animated series Batman and he replied back something like maybe or eventually. With NECA, it's usually a matter of when, not if.

Just look at Ripley, Newt, Sarah Connor, movie 6 inch versions of DC characters, comic Superman ... etc

Oh yeah no doubt. I do hope we get an Asylum Joker soon since no Jack Joker sadly.

Ive got 2 preordered. I want to paint the other Ali to look like him. Was a sad day around town when Ali passed. Pretty cool to see the whole city out along the streets as the hearse rolled by though.

Attachments

• 13435499_10206703174239630_5736314741327935977_n.jpg
    13435499_10206703174239630_5736314741327935977_n.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 65
Back