NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/4 Scale NECA Review and Thoughts

guy just wanted to vent. this is the space for it. i've done it, you guys have done it. i actually give him props for not getting into idiotic debate with you lot. he stated his case and he moved on. i only wish i have his restraint, reading some of the asinine replies here.

if you're confident enough in your own taste then no matter what some guy said about a toy you love wont offend you one bit. but some of you guys are really taking this so personal. bunch of insecure babies in this forum.
No, he didn't just want to vent....
He wanted any excuse to come in here and rant about how horrible NECA is.. He's been known to do that, repeatedly.

Are we really the "insecure babies" here? Did you not even read his post...? :slap

Mine are in a bookcase, but I've installed glass to keep them sealed in.

However, I live in earthquake country.

All my LA brothers will tell you the same....
When a big one hits, you feel like your house is going to fold in on itself and collapse over your head.
:panic: :panic: :panic:

There ain't no shelf or bookcase that can save the figures from that.
Ha, in the past 1-2 years we've been having several small earthquakes, the highest being a 5.4 or something. I don't remember ever having earthquakes in Oklahoma before.. scary

guy just wanted to vent. this is the space for it. i've done it, you guys have done it. i actually give him props for not getting into idiotic debate with you lot. he stated his case and he moved on. i only wish i have his restraint, reading some of the asinine replies here.

if you're confident enough in your own taste then no matter what some guy said about a toy you love wont offend you one bit. but some of you guys are really taking this so personal.

Have you followed his posting? He was trolling the NECA thread with his dislikes about this figure and the company weeks ago. Yet he still bought all 3.:cuckoo:

bunch of insecure babies in this forum.

Not really. This figure is fantastic. I don't care about the constant negativity by some people on here about certain figures. We've read the same comments by him in all 41 posts though. One is enough.:lecture

Last edited:
Speaking of....

There's a striking similarity between the two. :wink1:

Classic_Predator.jpg

bob-marley.jpg

Legends.:clap

Many Preds in this thread have been the victim of gravity sorry to say. :(

I'm tellin' ya, fishing line around their waste and tied to a dry wall anchor or nail and they can't go anywhere no matter if they lean or not.

Listen to ol' Greenblood. ;)

I'm sure they will give it a good go.:lol

Hah!

I found the place that sells them in AUS thanks to DarthIndy on here.

Will have to place an order asap :D

Asap > > > :yess:

I must have been lucky with my netting.
I was pretty rough getting the legs into the squat position and nothing broke.

Bloody hell, I paid $3000 on ebay for the NECA 1/4 Pred, thinking it was the SIDESHOW Maquette!:slap - Still got a bargain though, as the NECA version(s) is awesome.:yess:

Bloody hell, I paid $3000 on ebay for the NECA 1/4 Pred, thinking it was the SIDESHOW Maquette! :slap - Still got a bargain though:yess:

Bloody hell, I paid $3000 on ebay for the NECA 1/4 Pred, thinking it was the SIDESHOW Maquette!:slap - Still got a bargain though, as the NECA version(s) is awesome.:yess:

One more time.

I understand your issues about the netting. The netting has ripped slightly on my closed mouth Preds right thigh, on the lighter skin area, so it's more noticeable. I wanted to get my open mouth out before and repose him but I'm too scared of having to twist the legs incase the same happens on his netting.

Still a great figure though. I'm happy with my closed mouth pose. He's on the shelf now and I don't plan to touch him again.:lol

same here. l noticed on my left leg one peice of the netting broke. the netting is cheap plastic which is a turnoff and can break easily. they really cheaped out on that.

Relax guys! Calm down....woosah :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hibtZPMF9D0"]YouTube - ‪bad boys 2 scene - woosah‬‏[/ame]

1305887866_avpgentlemen_967005-1.jpg

AlienVsPredatorPool1920x1200-1.jpg

edfdad04_Predator003.jpg

If they can do it, you can do it too! :lol

according to me, its the best thing i've ever bought for 80$ in my life time,
0111600x1200-2.jpg

Someone really ought to try customizing it. Maybe I will, I dunno. Wouldn't even know where to begin, I mean, does anyone sell fabric netting or anything of the sort, like maybe a craft store? Jo-Ann Fabrics, or...?

Someone really ought to try customizing it. Maybe I will, I dunno. Wouldn't even know where to begin, I mean, does anyone sell fabric netting or anything of the sort, like maybe a craft store? Jo-Ann Fabrics, or...?

You could use nautical netting. It may need to be sprayed black, but it works. I have seen this in Micheals.

And this may sound crazy, but if you have an adult book store or an adult video store around your area, they sell all kinds of ladies netting and sexy lattice net stockings. You can choose different sizes as well.

Just don't tell them what your doing with it...:slap

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :thud:

MySpace
Kitbuilders Magazine

Ha, in the past 1-2 years we've been having several small earthquakes, the highest being a 5.4 or something. I don't remember ever having earthquakes in Oklahoma before.. scary

Woah, 5.4! Hope you weren't near the epicenter.

In January 1994, we had a 6.7 magnitude quake. Epicenter was in Northridge, CA.
At that time, I was living 29 miles away. 29!!!...and I kid you not, things at my house fell off shelves and various things were either cracked or broken.
The house sustained minor damage, but thankfully remained standing.

Unfortunately, Northridge lost too many lives on that day. :(

And this may sound crazy, but if you have an adult book store or an adult video store around your area, they sell all kinds of ladies netting and sexy lattice net stockings. You can choose different sizes as well.
That does sound crazy. What the hell are you doing at an adult book or adult video store buying ladies netting and hand cuffs?

Uhhh, you didn't say handcuffs, did you....... *slowly walks away whistling*

Back