NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It so totally is, though. The only glues that can do the trick would draw even more attention to those areas.

Huh, I might actually be considering that battle-damaged netting idea (and I do technically have a spare body in case it doesn't work out as planned).
I don't think the rips are going to look good on this type of material, but idunno.

Can't you just squeeze some super glue to the top of the tube, then dip the broken netting in it and hold'm together for a while?
You'd be amazed at how strong super glue is..

Meh, that's a bit too much. I was never a fan of true battle-damage. It's one of the reasons I'm planning to sell my HT P2 if NECA announces a 1/4 version :D.

Whoa, just noticed something. The shoulder cannon backpack isn't a perfect fit, as we all know. If you look under the area that goes over the left shoulder, the paint seems to be cracking because of the stretched plastic. Just a heads-up for anyone using the cannon as their display option.

Whoa, just noticed something. The shoulder cannon backpack isn't a perfect fit, as we all know. If you look under the area that goes over the left shoulder, the paint seems to be cracking because of the stretched plastic. Just a heads-up for anyone using the cannon as their display option.

Grab a beer:drink, take a step back:chillpill:, and admire the beauty:clap, before you drive yourself crazy.:panic:

:D

The heart of the kid in me is breaking... sniffle, sniffle. :(

Best I can do in terms of beverages is Coke, whatwith being underage and in the States. Sigh... but good advice. I lose it with the figure I've been waiting, I'm in a world of hurt.

Blade, throw caution to the wind and grab a bottle of Grey Goose, :lol, and relax. Don't worry about a thing, because every little thing gonna be alright. Or you can completely forget about the Grey Goose and go the Bob Marley route. ;)

Well, I am seeing Thor with a friend in a bit. :)

I don't know, I mean I can accept pretty much every issue this guy has save for the netting. Part of me really wants to try for that broken movie netting look...

That's when the problems started! :panic: :lol

Yikes, sorry man.:1-1:

Well, I am seeing Thor with a friend in a bit. :)

I don't know, I mean I can accept pretty much every issue this guy has save for the netting. Part of me really wants to try for that broken movie netting look...

Great film!:clap

When you get back you should give it a go.

If your waiting for BBTS, just think about how long it took for them to get the 7 inch figures and sit back and relax because more than likely you'll be waiting...and waiting.

If your waiting for BBTS, just think about how long it took for them to get the 7 inch figures and sit back and relax because more than likely you'll be waiting...and waiting.

Stop pooping in my cereal please.....:(

Re: 1/4 Scale NECA Review and Thoughts

I actually bought this figure and sold it. I dont knock anyone for buying it and think its worth the price. I just wasnt overly happy with it. I think fortknox had some vaid points and I agree with him on some of them but he beat the living sh-- out of it. Which I think was a bit much. Someone mentioned that when its on the shelf next to his others figures you cant even tell the flaws it does have which is pretty accurate. Its not this holy grail of figures like people make it out to be but its far from a turd either. You get what you pay for.

Re: 1/4 Scale NECA Review and Thoughts

you just don't give up do you. still complaining and saying the same thing over and over, how you are not banned yet is beyond me. why the hell did you start a thread just to complain about this figure more. you should of wrote this in the 1/4 neca pred thread. jeeze. you just stepped up your trolling.

can mods delete this thread, all of this is already in the neca pred thread.

this Is what I meant, this review could have been easily posted there, When I get the figures I will write what I think about them, maybe post a couple of pics, but, I wouldn't make a whole new thread about it lol

Back