NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

I hope that the Eyes have the right Colour.
Dark Grey eyes with Yellow Pupils.

Seems like Corner Store Comics has the best prices I've seen. May have to order from them. Do they charge a fee when pre-ordering with them, anyone know?

Amoktime.com has them on sale all 3 for $199.99. I have ordered items from them for several years now and never had any problems. They are located in NY.

Feeling better and better about having pre-ordered this . . .

Wonder if I could sell the bodies for at least $40 a pop plus shipping. In that case, I wouldn't need to get three and just open one. I'd be able to open all of them, inspect all of them, and get all three heads with just one body.

Here is my attempt at color correcting the images (they were very blue) and revealing more details. These are probably too brown, but a tad closer to reality.

Words can not express how excited I am about these figures.

Predator_NECA1.jpg
If they get the eyes right, everything else will seem fine. I really hope they can improve them.

Im sure you would be able to sell the body for approx $30-40. Though I really don't know what people would do with it assuming they don't have extra/different heads. If they do, why would they not have the bodies?

Im sure you would be able to sell the body for approx $30-40. Though I really don't know what people would do with it assuming they don't have extra/different heads. If they do, why would they not have the bodies?

I can see it. Somebody might want two bodies so they can create mods like a battle damaged version with netting rips and green blood.

hm...true but they'd have to customize the head they have to match the new customized body, leaving the other original body headless...but lol, I'm no customizer, I know people who customize tend to have extra heads, body parts, and accessories lying around.

Seems like Corner Store Comics has the best prices I've seen. May have to order from them. Do they charge a fee when pre-ordering with them, anyone know?

This is going to be a very limited edition without 2nd run,if we wait for a "in hands" review to decide,probably will be too late.:dunno

This is going to be a very limited edition without 2nd run,if we wait for a "in hands" review to decide,probably will be too late.:dunno

15,000 as a total run is quite good. You'll be able to get one once it's released. The only issue is a particular style may sell out.

Back