NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Version 2 on the right. The one who can't hold his arms to his sides.

Good stuff, mate. Thanks for doing this.

Regarding the size difference, V2 seems to be of the same volume and mass, however just a smidge taller. Wonder why that is. Maybe a full figure comparison, with their legs in the same position, holds the answer?

Damn. All this talk makes it sound like this is not a very good figure. This was going to be my first 1/4 Predator as well.

I don't know what to do now. :(

Damn. All this talk makes it sound like this is not a very good figure. This was going to be my first 1/4 Predator as well.

I don't know what to do now. :(

In comparison to the original the paint job is not as good but it's still a good figure. Has lights and a better masks than the original. Hopefully the shoulder cannon was just an issue with mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can anyone with both version compare the shoulder canons also?

Did you see this:
And the shoulder gun looks like #2 on my #2!

b0de3004d450e3c092873e4f6fa099df.jpg

225077e4097c3a9fd5d15893cb674a9e.jpg

Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

^^^ When I get mine I will check bone trophies and canon. Have to see it beside the original masked P1. P.S. Royce tnx for the effort...

^^^ When I get mine I will check bone trophies and canon. Have to see it beside the original masked P1. P.S. Royce tnx for the effort...

Check my pics a couple pages back; the trophies and paint differences are like Royce's. Keeping them sealed for now, so unfortunately I can't check more in depth. But, for sure, v1 has better paint applications and weathering. Mine look the same height/size though:

20160219_005630.jpg

I got mine today, a couple of days early :yess:

I am very happy with it. The weathering on the skulls and spinal cord trophies on mine could be darker but they look good. The plasma caster also looks pretty good.

A few phone pics:

18inchPredator.jpg

PredatorSkulls.jpg

SpineTrophy.jpg

PlasmaCaster_1.jpg

PlasmaCaster_2.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. Skulls and plasma caster look much better than mine. I think I am going to get a replacement.

Back