NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy has said no to an updated 1/4 Predator with added articulation, but with a new "ultimate" 7" Jungle Hunter on the horizon, I wouldn't be suprise if we see one in a few years.

Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

I watched the review this morning. I'm glad the light function for the mask is contained entirely in the head and not being run from the shoulder pack like with the Hot Toys figures. Should still allow for the head to be removed. I'm keeping one body and switching between the heads. And here is another example of a company handling light activation better than Hot Toys. I love how they use parts of the armor as toggle buttons instead of having switches on the back or behind panels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few shots of the old guy before the new stuff arrives.

775ab0e89bdad24ed3b6972998f103f4.jpg

Is that bio mask available somewhere?

It's from the Hot Toys 1/4 Predator Bust. Not the easiest item to find these days. I've seen some people on here make custom masks through.

Due to the fact about elbow cracking problems with the Hot Toys Returns Batman. I think I'm gonna cancel and order this guy and get Returns when he goes on sale.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

''You guys''. What is it with youtube reviewers constantly and repeatedly using those words.

And is it just me or has this sculpt always seemed a bit bowlegged? The lower right leg, no matter which release, no matter which scale, has always seemed sorta warped inwards.

Can somebody confirm that it comes with the skull trophy?

I should have mine soon so I'll be able to confirm..it seems like a no though which sucks. Don't display it, confirm it and then drop it. Bad NECA

Last edited:
Back