NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say the holes are 2 round looking not diamond enough...
I haven't had any breakage yet though but when my P2 fell over it was the loudest sound I heard from the collection room in a while.
It would have been louder if these were really 1/4 scale and not 1/4.5 scale lol.
I'm more afraid of the toes breaking off which I've had happen with some of the 7" figures.

Holy $h!!!!!!!!!t
Still with the netting?!
Still!?
It retailed for $70 delivered. The sculpt is an nothing short of spectacular, and the paint far far exceeds what should have been expected at this price point. It huge! AND had separate netting. Not sculpted in or painted on. Separate.
$70 delivered at retail
The $2000 wolf has inaccurate netting and there have been fewer complaints by the people that own it for $2000.00
These are a fraction of the price of all their competitors. Who Also have THICK inaccurate netting with barely a peep.
.............. :)
Rant over carry on :wave

Well said mate as a collector and a retailer i love NECA for giving us quality 1/4 scale Predators at £74.99 on average. When 18" Movie Maniacs first appeared the dream was always for a Predator figure or Alien preferably both did Mcfarlane deliver no but NECA did.NECA have constantly delivered and there sculpts and quality will improve just look at the up coming 1/4 scale Iron Man.

Holy $h!!!!!!!!!t
Still with the netting?!
Still!?
It retailed for $70 delivered. The sculpt is an nothing short of spectacular, and the paint far far exceeds what should have been expected at this price point. It huge! AND had separate netting. Not sculpted in or painted on. Separate.
$70 delivered at retail
The $2000 wolf has inaccurate netting and there have been fewer complaints by the people that own it for $2000.00
These are a fraction of the price of all their competitors. Who Also have THICK inaccurate netting with barely a peep.

:slap
I wasnt complaining...just stating facts and opinions.
I didnt realise we weret allowed to discuss the netting after a certain period of time.
Someone should have warned me. Sorry. :monkey2

Holy $h!!!!!!!!!t
Still with the netting?!
Still!?
$70 delivered at retail

Thank u so much, I don't understand why some people here wouldn't drop the b.tching about the netting, its getting old.

They're f.ck.n awesome. Period!

picard.jpg

i would have loved neca preds but they all have the same position all stand you would figure with that scale you would have a lot more movement for positions

My P1 and P2 both have taken spills and Robocop went from being regular to battle damaged after it took a spill. For this reason plus all the new 1/4 figures coming out I decided to make a universal stand for Neca figures. I also asked Corrose if he would make decals for these if people were interested. He said yes and they would run around $9.00!

I should be done with this by tomorrow and have it molded by Tuesday!

The base and connection with be one piece made out of resin and the post is fiberglass so it wont bend or flex.

stand_zps46d8afe2.jpg

Back