NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Red

big-red-concept-model.jpg

Greyback

Elder_Predator.png

gallery_3916_45_283817.jpg

I hope they spend a bit more attention to all the details for the Elder

I hope they use a mat plastic/paint sheme on the Elder and make him with a closed mouth and long, stick out bristles on his face.

One problem is the right arm joint, with the articulation of P1 or P2 its impossible to brings the Elder in his famous pose.

I dont think the Elder comes with a light up.
Have the Elder in the movie this cable on his canon, I found no good pictures.

I need a bigger house for these...

cap065pz3.jpg

Me too! :)

Anyway, I think this Elder Pred would be at least 80% recycled P1, that's why they announced that it would have the same articulation and cut joins on the legs as P1 1/4. Elder from P2 is a variation of P1's armor anyway.

I just hope they would sculpt the facial tendrils on this Pred so that those without time and/or skill to customize need not do the job themselves for a more accurate figure.

Me too! :)

Anyway, I think this Elder Pred would be at least 80% recycled P1, that's why they announced that it would have the same articulation and cut joins on the legs as P1 1/4. Elder from P2 is a variation of P1's armor anyway.

I just hope they would sculpt the facial tendrils on this Pred so that those without time and/or skill to customize need not do the job themselves for a more accurate figure.

Is his face like the predator from the first movie?

I mean the design, is it the same one but altered? I never thought about this, I wonder if they used the same type of head for Elder.
I mean, looking at the pic and looking at my P1 figure, they kind of look the same,

Maybe I am wrong. but if they are the same then Neca should have no reason to mess this up. They just need to add the details of Elder.

they better not mess this up.

Is his face like the predator from the first movie?

I mean the design, is it the same one but altered? I never thought about this, I wonder if they used the same type of head for Elder.
I mean, looking at the pic and looking at my P1 figure, they kind of look the same,

Maybe I am wrong. but if they are the same then Neca should have no reason to mess this up. They just need to add the details of Elder.

they better not mess this up.

That we have to wait and see. I can also see them using the closed mouth HS from the P1 figure, perhaps only revised a little with Elder-accurate skin tone, and hopefully those tendrils.

I'm excited to see how they'd execute the dreds with all the adornments, though ;)

Back