NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tankman. if you do another predator make damn sure it is 1/4 scale. not 1/5. you guys false advertising. l am selling my so called Neca 1/4 pred because he doesnt fit in with the rest of my 1/4 collection.

it's too late, if they start making the rest of the line larger, than P1 will look like a midget with the others. It's best that they keep them all the same height so at least you can display them all together.

C'Mon!!!! No one needs a 1/4 Gort. Predators fans NEED 1/4 P2 and Elder. Very, very cheap way of making money by Neca. Do your job and bring what fans really want!

Can't say I'm surprised, but if a Gort is successful, they have no excuse not to put out an Elder... AND a P2. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the first time a 1/4 figure of theirs actually sold out? If it isn't, it sure is probably the fastest. The company knows for a fact that stepping up to the quality plate will earn them money.

it's too late, if they start making the rest of the line larger, than P1 will look like a midget with the others. It's best that they keep them all the same height so at least you can display them all together.

Agreed. These will be the only figures I collect in this scale and they stay on a different shelf (the bottom one, since they're the only collectibles big enough to still be seen down there).

C'Mon!!!! No one needs a 1/4 Gort. Predators fans NEED 1/4 P2 and Elder. Very, very cheap way of making money by Neca. Do your job and bring what fans really want!

while you sound really angry,

i was kind of thinking the same, Gort is cool and all, but, is a huge surprise for me, and not in the good way, I like Gort but I would prefer P2 first, then elder, then Gort,
I mean, P2 is better than Gort in my opinion actually,
but, i guess we will have to wait

that's what l mean they screwed up. l will be listing my maskd neca pred soon and will not be getting the other because they are not 1/4 and they just don't fit in with anything else.

k2sl3.jpg

2eodsv6.jpg

2nk5hlt.jpg

14no4t1.jpg

21901c.jpg

52l8cl.jpg

260xyys.jpg

The Gort mask is just the best looking Predator mask and it will look so cool on the 19inch figure. I did some improvements on the skull and spine so fans that decide to add this to the collection will be getting a cool P1 with what he was going to have on his face originally. As a fan myself I can't wait to get this thing. Hopefully Elder will be showing up next year.

A few days off the forums and what a great news! My three musketeers from NECA will get a new member!!! Tankman the wheels are spinning! First Gort, then Elder, P2(masked, unmasked) and eventually the rest of the Lost clan... :yess: :panic:

This just in from NECA!

"Needless to say 1/4 scale Predator was a homerun success. All 15K pcs are sold out & the masked version seemed to be the most popular..."

"Retailers & collectors asking for more so we have something additional coming in time for xmas. That's right an added 1/4 scale Predator!!"

"The SDCC Gort is getting the 1/4 scale treatment & Kyle went back in & improved the detail even further for the larger scale."

"Not just the Gort mask but he will have the skull & spine & the new left hand. Everything the comic-con version had but with more detail & BIGGER!!"

"1/4 Scale Gort Predator will be limited to only 5000pcs as well & retailers will have info next week. We're telling you guys first!"

TNX for the info! :hi5:

While I will of course be getting the Gort Pred I admit that I also feel indifferent about this one, a P2 Pred is the next one that I will truly salivate over.

So I assume there will be only one version of this one correct? Logically that makes sense since we never saw Gort's face.

for a base with fake plants :monkey3

Nice!

While I will of course be getting the Gort Pred I admit that I also feel indifferent about this one, a P2 Pred is the next one that I will truly salivate over.

So I assume there will be only one version of this one correct? Logically that makes sense since we never saw Gort's face.

Yeah, Im pretty sure there will only be one version of Gort.

So
i guess gort is really a variant of the first run, but, why didn't they make it a SDCC exclusive or something? I guess they were making sure all preds sell?

im still not happy, Gort is nothing, i mean, P2 is so much more important

This is not Gort.

This is P1.

Gort is in P2.

Not P1.

However, Gort's bio was originally going to be used on P1.

Which is what this is.

P1 with Gort's bio.

But yeah, this is not Gort, this is P1.

Back