NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Gort mask is just the best looking Predator mask and it will look so cool on the 19inch figure. I did some improvements on the skull and spine so fans that decide to add this to the collection will be getting a cool P1 with what he was going to have on his face originally. As a fan myself I can't wait to get this thing. Hopefully Elder will be showing up next year.

I hope you're not playing with my emotions :clap

I will defn be picking up P1 Gort. I'm suprised P2 isn't coming first though, and save 1/4 Gort as a SDCC Ex next year. Maybe we need a new thread for this? Btw Tankman- please make sure the skull and spine trophy has most of the spine attached and make that ____ gory and bloody as hell, not like the lame new Legacy P1 maquette Ex.

I will defn be picking up P1 Gort. I'm suprised P2 isn't coming first though, and save 1/4 Gort as a SDCC Ex next year. Maybe we need a new thread for this? Btw Tankman- please make sure the skull and spine trophy has most of the spine attached and make that ____ gory and bloody as hell, not like the lame new Legacy P1 maquette Ex.

Bloody and gory hell yes that's what it needed and something else.

The Gort mask is just the best looking Predator mask and it will look so cool on the 19inch figure. I did some improvements on the skull and spine so fans that decide to add this to the collection will be getting a cool P1 with what he was going to have on his face originally. As a fan myself I can't wait to get this thing. Hopefully Elder will be showing up next year.
ok, just so long as it's understood that probably everyone is gonna give the new hand and spine trophy to the original P1 figure. and we better get the Elder.

Bloody and gory hell yes that's what it needed and something else.

something like this? Either way, I may be seeing this next Gort Pred as my next custom project.

157_6125.jpg

Last edited:
I am really glad that P1 was a success, and I am really glad they are doing more 1/4 at Mezco

but im just not too happy about not having Pred 2, I mean, Gort is cool and all but, im not sure i will buy this one...
I like him, but, I like Elder and Predator 2 A lot more than Gort,
I mean, I don't know what to think about this

hopefully they will make P2 soon, I hope,

but Like i said before, I am glad it was a success, really really glad about that, I hope gort sells well

Awesome, the P1 was a success.
I hope Neca also makes a P2 and Elder.
It would be nice if they would appear in the first quarter of 2012.
At best only one version at P2 with more accessories than p1 which is limited to 8000 pieces.

It would be nice if neca the hand and the skull with spine could sell individually .

SOMEBODY SUGGEST ON THEIR TWITTER TO USE BETTER NETTING PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!
No seriously, I'd buy it if they did that and plop the old heads onto the new body.

Oh, and I knew they couldn't resist. :) Now a 1/4 P2 Elder is an absolute must.

:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly::goodpost::goodpost:

This is GREAT news!!!:yess:

something like this? Either way, I may be seeing this next Gort Pred as my next custom project.

157_6125.jpg

sell me that netting Endo! :stick

I am really glad that P1 was a success, and I am really glad they are doing more 1/4 at Mezco

but im just not too happy about not having Pred 2, I mean, Gort is cool and all but, im not sure i will buy this one...
I like him, but, I like Elder and Predator 2 A lot more than Gort,
I mean, I don't know what to think about this

hopefully they will make P2 soon, I hope,

but Like i said before, I am glad it was a success, really really glad about that, I hope gort sells well

P2 and Elder will come for sure.

sell me that netting Endo! :stick

P2 and Elder will come for sure.

i wonder, will Gort sell the same? well of course there is a lot of demand, so it's obvious that he will sell, but lets say for the sake of argument, that no one buys Gort, i would be afraid that would cancel the others, but ,maybe i'm just worrying for nothing,

cant wait for P2 CANT WAIT!!!!!:pray:

i wonder, will Gort sell the same? well of course there is a lot of demand, so it's obvious that he will sell, but lets say for the sake of argument, that no one buys Gort, i would be afraid that would cancel the others, but ,maybe i'm just worrying for nothing,

cant wait for P2 CANT WAIT!!!!!:pray:

Don't worry it'll sell because all Predator stuff we do sells very well. I'm sure it will sell out. The mask is just so cool looking on P1. I want P2 as bad as anyone out there and I'm hoping it will happen but as of now I have no idea. I think we'll do the Elder first which does kind of scare me. Why? Because he isn't a lead Predator even though he is a stand out cool Predator. If we did put out P2 it would be very easy to put out 2 to 3 other lost Predators with not having to change things up much. Randy says as of now there are no plans but just a year ago I was told no dice on P1 and here we are a year later. I've got my fingers crossed.

157_6125.jpg

I still can't get over your work here. So freaking cool and did you make the skull yourself? I can't wait to see what you do with the P1 Gort.

Don't worry it'll sell because all Predator stuff we do sells very well. I'm sure it will sell out. The mask is just so cool looking on P1. I want P2 as bad as anyone out there and I'm hoping it will happen but as of now I have no idea. I think we'll do the Elder first which does kind of scare me. Why? Because he isn't a lead Predator even though he is a stand out cool Predator. If we did put out P2 it would be very easy to put out 2 to 3 other lost Predators with not having to change things up much. Randy says as of now there are no plans but just a year ago I was told no dice on P1 and here we are a year later. I've got my fingers crossed.

tankman. if you do another predator make damn sure it is 1/4 scale. not 1/5. you guys false advertising. l am selling my so called Neca 1/4 pred because he doesnt fit in with the rest of my 1/4 collection.

C'Mon!!!! No one needs a 1/4 Gort. Predators fans NEED 1/4 P2 and Elder. Very, very cheap way of making money by Neca. Do your job and bring what fans really want!

Nice transition to Elder, georgieboy! But, you need to make a P2 style blade housing for the gauntlet.

Back