Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 scale batman begins batman

While my EB suffered from the unrepairable one leg shorter than the other syndrome it also has held up very well to years of abuse by my hands.

That being said the bent forearm pose absolutely looks better on the Neca than it does on the EB.

So yeah, get that Neca it looks incredible, I know I am.

Neca bats looks like a home run!

these were the droids i was looking for.

Eyes and mouth plate is way off. And I can't stand visible joints. After few mods there is no better figure then enterbay bats if comes to begins suit.

if i didn't have the Enterbay Batman Begins i would buy this one for sure.I think Neca has done a great job here.

Eyes and mouth plate is way off. And I can't stand visible joints. After few mods there is no better figure then enterbay bats if comes to begins suit.

For the price hard to complain for me. Visible joints do suck, but again it's a 100.00 figure, not a 400.00 plus one.

It's an Action Figure it's suppose to have joints showing...... And the mouth isn't that far off.

I think it looks great, much better than that first prototype.

The only thing that I don't like are the creepy, lifeless cat eyes. Everything else from the proportions to Bale's mouth sculpt look great to me.

I think it looks great, much better than that first prototype.

The only thing that I don't like are the creepy, lifeless cat eyes. Everything else from the proportions to Bale's mouth sculpt look great to me.

Yeah, not a big deal. Just an simple repaint.

Good news Batman Returns Michelle Phiffer Catwoman fans. Her proto will be showed off "soon", before SDCC.

neca-Catwoman.jpg

So glad to have her go with my 89 Keaton Bats! I also have Keaton 89 premium format and Pfieffer Catwoman Premium Format on preorder. I need an intervention.

Nah.. I have Begins,Harley,TMNT Donnie all on Pre-Order
Plus I have

Origins,Knight,89,Penguin 1/4's

Nah.. I have Begins,Harley,TMNT Donnie all on Pre-Order
Plus I have

Origins,Knight,89,Penguin 1/4's

You gotta add the 66 Bats to your DC collection! It's awesome.

My Neca 1/4 collection is made up of Battle Damaged Iron Man, Battle Damaged Captain America, Thor, Iron Man Mark 43, Arkham Knight Batman, Arkham Origins Batman, 66 Batman, 89 Batman, Penguin, and Joker.

I currently have Begins, Hulk, and Harley on preorder.

Yea, I love Neca's Marvel and DC 1/4 figures a lot. I've managed to get some amazing deals and I don't really invest in any other lines (though I'm starting to get into Mafex stuff), so that's how I have been able to afford it all haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a definite buy for me. I wasn't even planning on buying the Affleck batman and once in hand and modded it won me over, just looking at the pics on this one I think its even better than the affleck version.

You gotta add the 66 Bats to your DC collection! It's awesome.

My Neca 1/4 collection is made up of Battle Damaged Iron Man, Battle Damaged Captain America, Thor, Iron Man Mark 43, Arkham Knight Batman, Arkham Origins Batman, 66 Batman, 89 Batman, Penguin, and Joker.

I currently have Begins, Hulk, and Harley on preorder.

Yea, I love Neca's Marvel and DC 1/4 figures a lot. I've managed to get some amazing deals and I don't really invest in any other lines (though I'm starting to get into Mafex stuff), so that's how I have been able to afford it all haha.

Yeah I need to get 66 and Robin and have those bad boys repainted and get an fabric suit tailored for 66 west.

Can't wait for this to come out. I really hope they do a 7 inch version too because this suit has never been done right in that scale. I am also glad to see the box saying Dark Knight Trilogy so hopefully we will get a few more characters or at the very least a TDK suit Batman and a coatless Joker.

Can't wait for this to come out. I really hope they do a 7 inch version too because this suit has never been done right in that scale. I am also glad to see the box saying Dark Knight Trilogy so hopefully we will get a few more characters or at the very least a TDK suit Batman and a coatless Joker.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I think Neca could do a fantastic job on a TDKR Bane, and I would almost rather have that over the other 2 you mentioned. Sadly Randy has expressed multiple times that they don't want to do it. :(

Yeah that would be a must buy for me but I saw the tweet. It's a damn shame.

**** Bane, he sucks. I'm glad that NECA isn't wasting their time on him.

Besides, they already made the perfect 1/4, in-scale Bane. Why do another?

image.jpeg

Back