Neca 1/4 scale Batman Begins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 scale batman begins batman

It looks good, if it is around £80 it's great value. But the enterbay kills it. If you own one you'll know how accurate it is, it's also not as bad as people made out with qc.
If you don't manhandle it into extreme poses.
I for one miss the enterbay/hot toys fight for dominance.
And my enterbay batman begins is the pride of my collection. Even though it's the only non hot toys thing I have, the qsoo1 was just off I sold mine because how perfect the enterbay was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can never understand when people bring up a high end collectable and compare it to a neca action figure...

I can never understand when people bring up a high end collectable and compare it to a neca action figure...

U always draw comparisons, wether it be to the actual film suit or Mattel figure they are all comparable.
I ain't bashing the Neca version, if it's price point comes in around £80 that's a great job

U always draw comparisons, wether it be to the actual film suit or Mattel figure they are all comparable.
I ain't bashing the Neca version, if it's price point comes in around £80 that's a great job

Next time I pick up a star wars black series I'll remember to think how **** it is compared to my hot toys version.

Next time I pick up a star wars black series I'll remember to think how **** it is compared to my hot toys version.

Okay pal, lol

It's also been done so many times by so many different companies in so many different scales. Begins Bats has hardly been done.

Yeah lets see, Mattel,Mafex twice, Hot toys 3 times,Medicom,Neca(bobblehead),Sideshow PF,Play Arts Kai, Theres also this one company that made an 1/4 statue of it as well.... I think it's been done enough(Dark Knight/Rises suit).... IF Neca did make it would be an easy pass for me.

Begins suit > TDK suit

If NECA makes one Bale Batman figure, I'm glad it's this one. I have enough TDK suit figures.

I want to see the Enterbay heads on this NECA body and maybe the belt. I don't like the Enterbay bodies and I don't like rubber. Yeah, I mean, this figure has exposed joints and looks like an action figure, but they nailed the ****ing proportions to a tee. I'm buying it, maybe get some Enterbay accessories and stuff for it.

Can't wait to see NECA's Returns Batman. In my opinion, the only thing they ****ed up so far is that horrible looking Affleck Batman and MoS Superman. Everything else has been pretty stellar granted the hips don't break.

I want to see the Enterbay heads on this NECA body and maybe the belt. I don't like the Enterbay bodies and I don't like rubber. Yeah, I mean, this figure has exposed joints and looks like an action figure, but they nailed the ****ing proportions to a tee. I'm buying it, maybe get some Enterbay accessories and stuff for it.

Can't wait to see NECA's Returns Batman. In my opinion, the only thing they ****ed up so far is that horrible looking Affleck Batman and MoS Superman. Everything else has been pretty stellar granted the hips don't break.

I've never had an neca figure break on me granted I have all mine on stands so maybe thats why...

Yeah rubber terrorizes me.

Precisely why I don't have any figures with rubber suits. Any sort of pose could potentially ruin the look of the rubber.

I've never had an neca figure break on me granted I have all mine on stands so maybe thats why...

I've had 3 break on me. First it was the arm on the BD Iron Man, then it was the leg on my replacement BD Iron Man, and then the leg on my 66 Batman.

To be fair though, after the Iron Men I had learned my lesson yet I still forced the Bat leg before heating it, so that's my bad.

And the Affleck Batman isn't even that bad, he just doesn't make you go "wow" like all the others. The only 1/4 DC figure that I think is legitimately bad is the MOS Superman.

I've had so many issues with Neca figures that I am to the point where I take them out of the package at the store I get them from and I will not order them online. Broken figures right out of the package and QC issues right out of the package and I am not even that picky. Yes I also have had some 1/4 scales take shelf dives and had to fix them myself but for the most part it's due to my stubbornness not to use stands. But then again if Neca would actually let you post them straight without having to make weird need bends or weird torso bends, and not having weak joints that would help. Also I am hoping one day Neca will be able to produce figures that actually stand evenly instead of one leg always being shorter than the other. Neca figures sure do look nice for low to mid end figures but man oh man they really need to spruce up their QC.

I've had so many issues with Neca figures that I am to the point where I take them out of the package at the store I get them from and I will not order them online. Broken figures right out of the package and QC issues right out of the package and I am not even that picky. Yes I also have had some 1/4 scales take shelf dives and had to fix them myself but for the most part it's due to my stubbornness not to use stands. But then again if Neca would actually let you post them straight without having to make weird need bends or weird torso bends, and not having weak joints that would help. Also I am hoping one day Neca will be able to produce figures that actually stand evenly instead of one leg always being shorter than the other. Neca figures sure do look nice for low to mid end figures but man oh man they really need to spruce up their QC.
All of my 1/4s are pretty even.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Agreed. You can totally compare them. Both are great in there own way. The Enterbay may look better, but the Neca is easily a better bang for your buck. Neca's 1/4 figures are getting to a point where they can be compared to high end figures. While the high end figures will almost always be better in terms of the look, I'd argue Neca's figures are a better value and some look almost as good for like 1/3 of the price.

Yeah rubber terrifies me.

i shall share my fear , i shall become a ....rubber-man !
1024.Monsters.ahs.mh.102212.jpg

sorry lol couldnt resist

It's good that NECA got his chest part rounded. That's one of my few nitpicks on the Enterbay version, the chest being too flat I had to put cotton balls in between the body and the suit to give the chest more mass similar to the actual suit :)

EDIT: Also one with the Begins>TDK suit club. IMO that panther neck cowl on the Begins suit creates that awesome silhouette better than the TDK version, mobility be damned. Makes me frustrated that HT never got the figure close to perfection as the TDK suit, IMO.

batman_begins.jpg

It's good that NECA got his chest part rounded. That's one of my few nitpicks on the Enterbay version, the chest being too flat I had to put cotton balls in between the body and the suit to give the chest more mass similar to the actual suit :)

EDIT: Also one with the Begins>TDK suit club. IMO that panther neck cowl on the Begins suit creates that awesome silhouette better than the TDK version, mobility be damned. Makes me frustrated that HT never got the figure close to perfection as the TDK suit, IMO.

batman_begins.jpg

Couldn't agree more, love the look of the begins suit.
Hoping hot toys have another attempt at a 1/6 scale version

Back