NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

As of now, from my understanding, they have the license for Avengers only. That's why we probably won't see any previous or future Iron Man 1/4 scale figures...UNLESS they buy the license later on from Marvel Studios.

Unless they changed it on their website, they say they have the license for comic and movie licenses.

Thats a custom?! :clap
Now the question is 1/4 by NECA or 1/6 by Hot Toys. Aw who am I kidding, Ill take the 1/4 NECA custom!

Unless they changed it on their website, they say they have the license for comic and movie licenses.

In what scale/size?

Since they have HeroClix, they *may* have the Marvel license to do Heroclix-size figures on all comic & movie characters, but I'm doubting if they have the full Marvel library in 1/4 scale license.

Wow, that BD custom is amazing. NECA would be smart to try to release something like that.

It's crazy isn't it? I was worrying about how I would display an 18" Hot Toys Hulk...... but will buy a 2' Neca hulk in a heartbeat......

.....obviously I conquered my fears and ordered the HT anyhow. :monkey3

:yess: :hi5:

wait so hulk is only 8 feet tall ? da fuq?

the_avengers__2012__height_chart___corrected_by_d_amj_c-d5byz8z.png

That is simply an incredible custom! I would love if NECA did an Iron Man like that down the line. I would also love to see a Tony Stark head down the line - maybe with hopeful MK 42 release?

A Hulk though is the one I want to see at SDCC. I'm sure Thor will look awesome along with the Adam West line BUT it's Hulk I want them to reveal at SDCC.

That 1/4 BD Mark VII looks amazing. NECA needs to hire him/her, lock that person in a room, and force them to paint another 5000 piece production run.

Back