NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

img4044.jpg

Dont like the sloppy paint app on the inner elbow..looks like they didnt paint the cog that articulates the elbow in this photo.

I'd love to see this next to an enterbay 1/4. Both for scale and it's ability to blend in quality wise. If all is well i might pick this up.

Got a Cap in the mail yesterday from BBTS and the first thing I noticed was that Cap's nose and forehead had seen the box window a little to much - the silver on the A and paint on the tip of the nose were scratched off. I sent an email to BBTS to see if I could exchange it.
I also sent a nice letter to NECA regarding how they could better package their figures so that this doesn't happen again - would hate for this to happen to Batman!

Over all I like what I see in the box and can't wait to actually enjoyhim. I don't understand MOCers live by keeping their figures in the box like this - its driving me crazy just looking at him.

I didn't really like captn version. But I'm liking IM mk7. It sold out at BBTS. You guys think the price will go up on these?

Does anyone know if NECA has the liscence to do Spidey in the 1/4 line?

As of now, from my understanding, they have the license for Avengers only. That's why we probably won't see any previous or future Iron Man 1/4 scale figures...UNLESS they buy the license later on from Marvel Studios.

Who cares...but:
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Nick Fury (well at least this one would be kinda cool)
Loki

I care, thats why I was asking. It would be nice to see a complete 1:4 scale Avengers, but I think they are only making four...?

Over all I like what I see in the box and can't wait to actually enjoyhim. I don't understand MOCers live by keeping their figures in the box like this - its driving me crazy just looking at him.

A lot of my stuff is in boxes...Mint. I find it hard sometimes to actually open up a box and take the figure out! :cuckoo: :lol

Last edited:
Back