NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Cap, Ironman, Thor and Hulk...Thats it, right?

That's the current knowledge. Seems like Thor 's pretty likely (but no production pictures as yet), Hulk has been mentioned but I guess depends on the success of the first two/three and they need to decide wether they go ***** out and do him in true quarter scale :pray: or fudge the scale to make him affordable.

I hope they go large, and although I know they won't, I wish they would use cloth for his ripped trousers.

If the Hulk is not in scale, that would be a major let down. And if that's the case, I would buy ONLY him and not the others. A team wouldn't look right if not done correctly. :(

If the Hulk is not in scale, that would be a major let down. And if that's the case, I would buy ONLY him and not the others. A team wouldn't look right if not done correctly. :(

I'll take it any way they do it. Granted it would suck if he wasn't in scale, but something tells me he won't be (if they even make him)

Got a Cap in the mail yesterday from BBTS and the first thing I noticed was that Cap's nose and forehead had seen the box window a little to much - the silver on the A and paint on the tip of the nose were scratched off. I sent an email to BBTS to see if I could exchange it.
I also sent a nice letter to NECA regarding how they could better package their figures so that this doesn't happen again - would hate for this to happen to Batman!

Over all I like what I see in the box and can't wait to actually enjoyhim. I don't understand MOCers live by keeping their figures in the box like this - its driving me crazy just looking at him.

you can see paint wear on IM's bicep form packaging in the photos posted. im sure the simple box is a matter of keeping costs to a minimum for them. the same way there small stuff is paper insert and generic plastic bubble for everything.

Someone at the RPF sculpted a 1:2 scale Hulk at 4' tall, so for a quarter scale Hulk, it's gotta be 2'...thats HUGE!

It's crazy isn't it? I was worrying about how I would display an 18" Hot Toys Hulk...... but will buy a 2' Neca hulk in a heartbeat......

.....obviously I conquered my fears and ordered the HT anyhow. :monkey3

It's crazy isn't it? I was worrying about how I would display an 18" Hot Toys Hulk...... but will buy a 2' Neca hulk in a heartbeat......

.....obviously I conquered my fears and ordered the HT anyhow. :monkey3

Now fear those rubber arms!

8 ft is probably close...its taller than you think. Manut Bol was 7'6" and these crackers look to be normal height (5'9" ish)

bolhospitalized.jpg

Hulk was 9 feet tall in TIH 2008 and while recast an redesigned, Avengers acts as a continuation of that story so Avengers Hulk should be the same height.

Oh my word.

See, I'm new to customizing, and while I'd be waaaay too nervous to try something like this on a $250 HT figure, I'd definitely give it a shot on the $100 Neca one.

This looks absolutely wicked. Love it.

Back