NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Nothing HT can muster up in their house of delayed magic can touch what Neca is doing at 1/4 for $85.00.

Nothing!

You can be freaking broke and still have an awesome 1/4 Cap and Iron Man to enjoy.

True! It's nothing to frown upon! Screw Hot Toys and their overpriced garbage that turns color and leaks eventually! At $85, I don't have to worry so much about touching the damn thing!

I'm still hoping they make the Hulk.... That would be a deciding factor on buying all of these for me! :pray:

True! It's nothing to frown upon! Screw Hot Toys and their overpriced garbage that turns color and leaks eventually! At $85, I don't have to worry so much about touching the damn thing!

Well, maybe I came off the wrong way. :lol

I'm still very excited for my 89 Batmobile from HT that I ordered 10 years ago, it along with my 1/6 89 Keaton will be my grail set up.

It's just that in a hobby were very high prices has become the norm rather than the exception, truly an environment were the companies are creating art clearly focussed at the very wealthy, it's very exciting for me to see a company like Neca come out with these $85.00 good quality products aimed at all collectors.

I'm not wealthy nor rich (other than in love for family rich) so it's a struggle for me to aquire a few high end pieces that I'm truly excited about.

But after these very few high end pieces, i'm also excited for Neca to fulfill the rest of my desire to own superhero collectibles. I can get down with the quality they are providing at their prices.

Hey, if you can afford alot of the high end stuff, more power to you, nothing wrong with that.

I don't want to see high end companies shutting down.

Hey, I bet even the wealthy wouldn't mind having the competition coming from Neca help bring down some of the costs on the high end items, competition is always a good thing.

Nah, who am I kidding, wealthy don't give a ****, they'll buy it and move on to the next. :lol

Now HT, build me a great Batmobile will ya, and Neca, give us a Hulk, even at $125.00, and blow our minds away! :yess:

Last edited:

I'd love for NECA to start pushing out more 1/4 figures.

I don't buy HT Predators, simply because NECA ones fill the gap better :D

Its just unfortunate that no one can match HT for sheer numbers.

Gonna get that 1/4 MKVII it looks amazing. Hoping they do a 1/4 Hulk and get his posture and physique right, loving what Neca are doing with Avengers figs.

Gonna get that 1/4 MKVII it looks amazing. Hoping they do a 1/4 Hulk and get his posture and physique right, loving what Neca are doing with Avengers figs.

That is one thing I personally think NECA beats everybody in. Sculpt accuracy (even though some people are questioning the IM).

Picked up Cap today. Looks awesome in person. The pictures you see online do not do this figure justice. Best value out there. If NECA keeps pumping out 1/4 scale comic movie figures, I'm done with Ht and sideshow and those crazy inflated prices......those are crack prices!:cuckoo: CANT wait for IM!

Did they say that they would be making a Hulk?

Not confirmed. They have expressed interest in making him, but are waiting to see how the others sell first. Allegedly, Thor is next. Also, they're also not certain on how to scale the Hulk either.

They best scale him in true 1/4 scale!

I want a 2ft Hulk to Smush my Puny HT Hulk........(If he ever arrives)

Neca hulk would be a day 1 order from me. I want me some avengers but not at SS prices!

Neca hulk would be a day 1 order from me. I want me some avengers but not at SS prices!

If they actually do make the Hulk, and it is to scale, They would probably charge around $140, be my guess. Hopefully it stays at the same price as the others.......one could hope, right?
Now where's my Iron Man?!:impatient:

If they actually do make the Hulk, and it is to scale, They would probably charge around $140, be my guess. Hopefully it stays at the same price as the others.......one could hope, right?

140 would still be a drop in the ocean for a 1/4 hulk:yess: Can't wait to get iron man.

140 for a hulk I kinda doubt it would be that cheap. But who knows i guess. gotta remember its not just 27 inches tall its also like 12 inches wide. Gonna be a fortune to ship

Back