NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

You will see Thor, but will most likely be strung along on Hulk, only to be super disappointed to never see him come to light.

... ...
Peter_Parker_%28Spiderman%29_piange.gif

Would love to see some Thor prototype teaser pics soon.

I really want to know when exactly BBTS will charge my card and ship my order. I emailed them earlier and they told me they don't have a 1-2 week notice like SSC does, which sucks. After careful (at least I hope it will turn out to be) planning, I decided to purchase Hot Toys Thor and Captain America Avengers figures, leaving me pretty much broke. I figured I can make up the saved $300 for Hulk again by June, but I only have a little over $100 left in my checking now, and I hope they won't charge and ship IM before I sustain my funds again.

Also, it makes me cry how pricey Hot Toys Hawkeye, Nick Fury and Black Widow got :*(

Also, it makes me cry how pricey Hot Toys Hawkeye, Nick Fury and Black Widow got :*(

Agreed I held off on Hawkeye because of limited funds and now it's pretty much going for more than I'm willing to spend.

Packing shots of Iron Man from the Neca Twitter:

BIjDTvzCYAAy651.jpg:large

Looks good so far. I can't wait till I get mine. I wonder how long it takes for them to ship it to comic stores. Oh I had a quick question. Is the price that I preordered Iron Man at the price I will pay or will they update the price before they charge me? I have it preordered at cornerstorecomics for 84.99 but right now I see them still selling preorders for 99.99.

Last edited:
Back