NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

How much will Iron Man cost?
I know when i preordered at BBTS it was $84.99 but right before they sold out they were charging $94.99.Now it's SOLD OUT at BBTS but i'm sure if you search hard enough you can still find it at retail cost.:wink1: Hey,i just got the Capt. figure but before i open him up can i ask is his head removeable?Don't like the paint app and it would be a lot easier to repaint if the head can be removed from the body.If anyone has the answer i'd greatly appreciate it!THANX!

I know when i preordered at BBTS it was $84.99 but right before they sold out they were charging $94.99.Now it's SOLD OUT at BBTS but i'm sure if you search hard enough you can still find it at retail cost.:wink1: Hey,i just got the Capt. figure but before i open him up can i ask is his head removeable?Don't like the paint app and it would be a lot easier to repaint if the head can be removed from the body.If anyone has the answer i'd greatly appreciate it!THANX!

I'm pretty sure it can be removed. In fact I saw somebody a couple pages back working on a replacement head. Take a look.

Given the way that HT is pricing their Diecast series, I cringe at the thought of the cost when they get around to their 1:4 scales, I might nab IM from this and call it in that scale.

Given the way that HT is pricing their Diecast series, I cringe at the thought of the cost when they get around to their 1:4 scales, I might nab IM from this and call it in that scale.

Me too

My friend has the Neca Predator, and i have to say, for the price the quality is insane

The only draw back is the joints, but with Iron Man that's not really a concern as the actual suit has joints anyway

Translation, this will be awesome!

I'm pretty sure it can be removed. In fact I saw somebody a couple pages back working on a replacement head. Take a look.
Hey THANX!:hi5:Yeah,i decided to take the chance and open it up anyway.To my surprise,the head was on a ball joint and easy to remove.:yess:After playin around with it,the figure is alright and after awhile i didn't even notice those joints on his thigh/hips.I'll post PIC. of my repainted head when i'm done!:wink1:

Oh you gotta love Toywiz and their price gouging.:lol

Sadly that how much we usually pay for NECA quarter-scale figures here in our country :monkey2 Every brick-and-mortar shops have it at that price, which is mystifying the fact that we are not that far from where it's produced.

If anything, it only shows how greedy our local Customs Office can be. The price, and the fact that a friend of mine who owns a local comics and toys shop got harrassed by Customs and taking his shipment from Diamond hostage in exchange for $20k.

First look of the packaging.

BHb_AGRCMAAHmbM.jpg

So does that mean Hulk's box art would be a bunch of muscles all over the panels.

Back