NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

I'm guessing BBTS as the retailer and not the manufacturer is incorrect here. If NECA said "MAY" at Toy Fair in February...I'm guessing it's going to be May for the figure...that was only 3 weeks ago after all.

I'm guessing retailers simply haven't been put on notice...and I also hope I am very wrong too...

I'm guessing BBTS as the retailer and not the manufacturer is incorrect here. If NECA said "MAY" at Toy Fair in February...I'm guessing it's going to be May for the figure...that was only 3 weeks ago after all.

I'm guessing retailers simply haven't been put on notice...and I also hope I am very wrong too...

You probably aren't. Don't you know how things go? We want it, therefore it doesn't happen. I've just about read about a million people on this board crying about how they're not getting their Joker 2.0's on time. Granted its Hot Toys, but all the same, we're ready or this awesome figure, so we probably are gonna have to wait.:impatient:

Yeah, the Evans head would have been nice and I'll be mentioning that in the review I'm doing on Cap for www.Figures.com, but all things considered, I can't complain as it's a great figure all around.
I found some old bottles of Hydrospan. It still seems to be okay in the bottom of the bottles.
I never got any really good results with it, but i going to try to expand a Evans head for the fun of it. If it doesnt reach the right size in one go, i will abandon it.

I found some old bottles of Hydrospan. It still seems to be okay in the bottom of the bottles.
I never got any really good results with it, but i going to try to expand a Evans head for the fun of it. If it doesnt reach the right size in one go, i will abandon it.

Cool idea - please keep us all posted as I'd love to see what it looks like.

Which head you using? Hot Toys Avengers Cap?

The headplay one I think, with the neck:
C9EE7C0A-14A5-4317-9F22-B74C0A0FED1F-22017-000008132A44A284.jpg

Just checked the mold and there are some airbubbles at the eyes.
But that can be fixed later. Anyway, enough highjacking the thread.
If I get a decent result I will post in the custom section. ;)

Didn't realize these were out already, but we're at Frank + Sons today and one of the first booths has three of them, $90 each.

Cap has been out for a while now...

If you were talking Iron Man, we'd all be dancing...

Dang, I'll sell them mine for $100!

Just checked BBTS, $85 + $14 shipping. So I'm very happy with $60!

Back