NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

images

Shameless plug (Please let me know if that's frowned upon) but I'm selling a 1/4 Cap over in my sale thread in the commerce section.

I don't think he's really fitting in with the rest of my collection.

Shameless plug (Please let me know if that's frowned upon) but I'm selling a 1/4 Cap over in my sale thread in the commerce section.

I don't think he's really fitting in with the rest of my collection.

No frowns here bro. You gotta get it the any way you can these days.

Waiting here too.
I really like them, but the Avengers is the only line I will be have in 1/4 scale. Maybe other NECAs, but definitely not 1/4 figures from Hot Toys or Enterbay. Waaay too expensive for me to get into.

I have absolutely no room for switching to 1/4.
I remember holding 1/6 for the first time 2 years ago and thaught that was big.
They feel dwarfed next to a 1/4 figure.

Hulk will be awesome, but looking forward to Iron Man and Thor too.

Do you guys think the 1/4 Hot toys Iron Man busts will be a exact match to the NECA 1/4 Iron man.
I wouldn't mind getting a War machine bust to kitbash a Neca War machine. Scales would have to be exact though.
Is Captain America in scale with Hot Toys 1/4?

Confirmed with Randy from NECA: we'll see 1/4 Scale Iron Man late April/early May on shelves at retailers; most online retailers say "Late March/Early April" were talking ship date from China to USA, not taking into account shipping time from China on a boat and clearing through customs, etc.

Another 6-8 weeks.

Confirmed with Randy from NECA: we'll see 1/4 Scale Iron Man late April/early May on shelves at retailers; most online retailers say "Late March/Early April" were talking ship date from China to USA, not taking into account shipping time from China on a boat and clearing through customs, etc.

Another 6-8 weeks.

Goddamn it.

Back