NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

4min 28 sec in of the this video, May.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TD1wO97y14[/ame]

BBTS still shows March. :dunno

We can alway hope, but do we ever get stuff on time? They did deliver with Cap, but who care about that chump. It's all about Iron Man and the Hulk over here (even though, I have been eyeballing the Cap for some reason. Probably because it's available. Dumb reason, I know)
Oh also, don't they still have Hot Toys Hulk slated for March as well?? Pfft.

No Hulk = Fail of epic something.

But I like that Hulk has higher priority than IM3, good answer Neca.

Things are starting to seem shaky. I was kinda wondering about if they were going to do the Hulk. I heard they were doing both Thor and Hulk at the same time, but looking at those tweets, I just don't know if we're gonna see it guys..........

From what I know, they'd love to do him, but keeping the production cost down and thus keeping the retail price affordable could halt it's creation...

Srew that, i'll be more than happy to pay $170.00 for him, just make him.
Whoa there bro! Don't get me wrong, I want him as much as the rest of us. But for the love of god,PLEASE do not give them any ideas!!!:gah:
Comments like this is what Hot Toys has called us out on, and have unfortunately succeeded.

neca has really good sculpting i would say better than hot toys. but its the "brand name" and the paints that lower the price compared to h.t

If they keep it under 125$, i promise I will buy 3 of them.

I'd buy at least 2 at that price. :wink1:

neca has really good sculpting i would say better than hot toys. but its the "brand name" and the paints that lower the price compared to h.t

I wouldn't go that far but NECA is darn good! If they ever decided to do a high end product, I'm sure that would be really interesting to see.

Are the Neca figures going to be carried at LCS? Would love to be able to see them in person first.

What's the release date on them? I wonder if someone will have them at Wondercon in a few weeks, or SDCC in July?

Are the Neca figures going to be carried at LCS? Would love to be able to see them in person first.

What's the release date on them? I wonder if someone will have them at Wondercon in a few weeks, or SDCC in July?

Cap is the only one out as we speak. Iron Man will most likely be at SDCC. according to what I've read from Neca, Hulk isn't even sculpted. They are about to reveal pics of Thor though.

Back