NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

CSC still has Iron Man available for retail price - $85 - plus $13 shipping - puts price at $98, which is going to be a steal once it's released and selling for $150+

Get him here!

Got my Capt. America today. My son is sleeping with it right now. :)

I preordered 2 Iron Mans. I am curious to find out if the 1/4 Hot Toys busts will be in scale so I can swap some parts from a War Machine.

Would people be interested in a 1/4 Evans head? That would have been nice.

Last edited:

Yeah, the Evans head would have been nice and I'll be mentioning that in the review I'm doing on Cap for www.Figures.com, but all things considered, I can't complain as it's a great figure all around.

I really see Iron Man being the big seller of this series. He's got a following outside of Avengers and with his third movie dropping this summer, it's gonna be tough to get him for less than $150+ once he's sold out from retail.

It was Big Bad Toy Store.... But it looks like UPS kicked the box around. Doesn't look like its BBTS fault they are always pretty good when I buy from them. The figure looks like it came undone from the twist ties and the top half rattled around and scuffed the paint off of his nose all along the window.

Been anxiously awaiting for this figure to arrive. It finally gets here today and.............. :horror:monkey2

Scared-Baby-7.gif

While that Capt is tragic...... De Fabio. That baby gif is hypnotic! I've been staring at it for 10mins LOL!

He just fought with The Avengers in NYC guys. Give him a break.

Just pre-ordered the Iron Man (like anybody cares). My question is, how legit is Cornerstorecomics.com? Just asking anybody who might have ordered from them before.

I have one on order with them also. I've purchased a few items in the past from them and they've always arrived in great condition.

Just pre-ordered the Iron Man (like anybody cares). My question is, how legit is Cornerstorecomics.com? Just asking anybody who might have ordered from them before.

They are great. They are located fairly close to me and when I preorder I go and pick it up. They are really nice and their store has a lot of cool stuff.

Thanks guys for putting that at ease. Question is, is this one gonna come out soon. I was very surprised of how they gave a release date for Captain America, and actually stuck to it to the tee! I just hope they do the same with Iron Man. I foresee the Hulk being the last of the bunch (possibly following an unannounced Hawkeye, and Widow....ugh).

I believe Iron Man has been pushed to May since I believe that is what the sign said on the prototype on display at NY Toy Fair last month, though I may be mistaken.

Anyone else have any info on that?

I believe Iron Man has been pushed to May since I believe that is what the sign said on the prototype on display at NY Toy Fair last month, though I may be mistaken.

Anyone else have any info on that?

If this is the case, then that sucks.

Back