NECA 1/4 Gort Predator!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that dealer is reputable for you cause I would never order anything before we got final pictures and I find it odd that the big retailers don't even have this up for PO, but some place that I've never heard of does.

If they don't come through I'll do what I did with the first three, as soon as CSC has them up I'll cancel it from MOA and order from there.

I had them ordered from Amoktime the last time and as soon as I heard they were having trouble getting them I jumped ship and got them from CSC.

I guess it doesn't mean much to you, but there is a $10 cancellation fee for your order through them.

Ah hell, I didn't even notice that lol. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be okay with them but if not I'll have to take my lumps and lose the ten bucks I guess.

Even those who ordered their last Preds from Amoktime eventually got em', I just panicked is all and didn't want to risk them not getting them.

What arè with Slap Heads ?
Will this Figure a normal open Moth favceFace ?

An what means this ?

Limited Edition 1/4th Scale Predator!

"The SDCC Gort is getting the 1/4 scale treatment & Kyle went back in & improved the detail even further for the larger scale."

"Not just the Gort mask but he will have the skull & spine & the new left hand. Everything the comic-con version had but with more detail & BIGGER!!"

"1/4 Scale Gort Predator will be limited to only 5000pcs
- Includes Tribal Necklaces and Skulls.

More info coming soon along with images!

It means that this will look just like the 7" SDCC version Predator...but bigger...which means more detail.

And no...this will NOT have an "open mouth face".

Seriously...did you not bother to read this thread at all? :slap

Its just a way to make extra money from an existing body mold. All they have to do is sculpt a new bio really and there off. Hopefully we get a P2 or an Elder.

@greygoose, your right.
Annoying, that the other Versions have not this cool Acessories.

Forgot this thing was even going to exist. Its not a real GORT predator, no interest at all.
meh, i'm getting one. it'll be pretty cheap, it'll look cool with my other 3, and it's my favorite bio in the whole franchise. and i'm gonna swap the new hand and trophy spine onto my helmeted figure. plus, the more NECA sells, the more they'll be inclined to do more big preds.

Well yeah in fairness I probably would get it were it not for the sheer amount of other stuff I'm buying so I was really looking for a reason to pass on this one. I'm sure it'll still be cool, one for the major Predator obsessives but I don't consider myself one of those.

Yeah in the beginning it was a done deal. Now with so much other stuff coming out not sure I can spare the change just to basically have a different bio. Still on the fence really.

Back