NBA Playoffs '08

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to start watching the NBA again. A couple really good games this afternoon. I can only hope the Spurs/Suns series goes 7.

The Suns were a better team last year.
And for some of this year also.
Until .......

Very sad.

The Dolphins were perfect before the Pats wer...oh that's right, they couldn't seal the deal and my Giants stopped their perfect season!! :lol

Shout out to my boy Bagels & his wife for getting me this awesome shirt!!

p4500383dt.jpg

:mwaha :monkey3

I would SOOOOOO buy that shirt.

Game 2 tonight!! I got my beer stocked and ready to go!

Just got back from House of Hoops in Harlem today. Freakin cool ass store, i wish we had one in hawaii. They have a lot of exclusive shoes only for that store. I just picked up all three Steve Nash Trash Talk colorways. Im stoked!

Looks like Bynum will NOT be back this season for the Lakers. Their chances of a title just went down considerably.

Game 2 tonight!! I got my beer stocked and ready to go!

Just got back from House of Hoops in Harlem today. Freakin cool ass store, i wish we had one in hawaii. They have a lot of exclusive shoes only for that store. I just picked up all three Steve Nash Trash Talk colorways. Im stoked!

Glad you got those Nash's man. I know you were looking for them. Did they have these Jordans by any chance:
georgetownxv.jpg

Glad you got those Nash's man. I know you were looking for them. Did they have these Jordans by any chance:
georgetownxv.jpg

thanks brother. yeah today was the release date of the white/orange and black/orange colorways. I was lucky to get the last red/gold all star coloway too in my size.

I don't remember seeing those jordans there, are they out yet? Im sure i would remember seeing them, those look pretty sick! I want those now lol. what's your size, i'll check back at house of hoops later on if they are there i'll snag you a pair.

thanks brother. yeah today was the release date of the white/orange and black/orange colorways. I was lucky to get the last red/gold all star coloway too in my size.

I don't remember seeing those jordans there, are they out yet? Im sure i would remember seeing them, those look pretty sick! I want those now lol.

They probably had them. They were released on the 12th I think. I really like that colorway. What do the All Star Nash's look like?

Back