NBA Playoffs '08

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you got those Nash's man. I know you were looking for them. Did they have these Jordans by any chance:
georgetownxv.jpg
John, you're a white guy, not even your 'Awesomeness' is enough for you pull off wearing these shoes. :cool: :D

:rolleyes: I'd love to see what you'd have to say if Nash or Amare were to have a season ending injury. The Lakers are still rolling without him and Gasol is a big part of it. :cool:

already been through that one remember? :cool:

I'm not gonna lie, those are hideous! :monkey4 Nike just isn't what it used to be, now I find myself buying the shoes I used to have back in High School, the classic styles.

I have a couple pairs of the Kobe I. They are more old school looking:
img

I'm not gonna lie, those are hideous! :monkey4 Nike just isn't what it used to be, now I find myself buying the shoes I used to have back in High School, the classic styles.

One thing I will have to give Nike credit for is all the retro re-releases.

here's the other two colorways that were released today. I'll be wearing the black one's a lot, and the white ones whenever i play ball. The red/gold ones will be kept mint. These shoes fit like a glove and are super light and responsive. i love em.

nash4.jpg

nash3.jpg

nash2-1.jpg

nash1.jpg

I never really expected to get Bynum back.. However w/ Pau in the line up our track record is 25-5.. over .800 basketball..

We will still bring plenty to the floor.. Utah will not beat us.. And we can still take out San Antonio, NO and The Suns, however they will be competitve series..

One of you guys better get us now if your SA or Pho, because your window is in the misdt of being closed..

As for next years Laker Squad?.. All will bow down...

I never really expected to get Bynum back.. However w/ Pau in the line up our track record is 25-5.. over .800 basketball..

We will still bring plenty to the floor.. Utah will not beat us.. And we can still take out San Antonio, NO and The Suns, however they will be competitve series..

One of you guys better get us now if your SA or Pho, because your window is in the misdt of being closed..

As for next years Laker Squad?.. All will bow down...
:lecture Speak the truth brother Bodie!! :rock

Back