NBA Playoffs '08

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe the turn around the Celtics have had this year. Sox are going strong, Bruins have their best shot in a long time and Celtics are the best they've been since Bird, good year to be in MA :rock

Yeah, they acquired a lot of talent and turned it around. I was just messing with ya.

It's all good. Boston sports has been synonymous with failure since I was a kid, so it's exciting when I get really interested in sports that we actually have some success finally. However far the Celtics get, it'll be a lot farther than they've been in a long time and promising for next year.

It's all good. Boston sports has been synonymous with failure since I was a kid, so it's exciting when I get really interested in sports that we actually have some success finally. However far the Celtics get, it'll be a lot farther than they've been in a long time and promising for next year.
How great would it be to have Lakers Vs. Celtics Finals and renew the rivalry!? :rock

How great would it be to have Lakers Vs. Celtics Finals and renew the rivalry!? :rock

That'd be cool to see, but I'm not sure that rivalry goes beyond Magic-Bird, not like Sox-Yankees which transcends players, I think the Lakers-Celts was about Magic and Bird and both teams having the dominant players of the time, I haven't seen much to suggest a rivalry exists outside of that era. It certainly would have a great nostalgic feeling though, particularly if they could get Bird and Magic and any of the ex players come to one of the games for some sort of special ceremony to kickoff the first game of the finals or something like that.

CELTICS ALL THE WAY

That is right... you got to believe in your team. Our Pats still had 18-0... what other team did that before? Oh yeah, that is right NOBODY :mwaha

That is right... you got to believe in your team. Our Pats still had 18-0... what other team did that before? Oh yeah, that is right NOBODY.
The Dolphins were perfect before the Pats wer...oh that's right, they couldn't seal the deal and my Giants stopped their perfect season!! :lol

Shout out to my boy Bagels & his wife for getting me this awesome shirt!!

p4500383dt.jpg

:mwaha :monkey3

The Dolphins were perfect before the Pats wer...oh that's right, they couldn't seal the deal and my Giants stopped their perfect season!! :lol

As much as I will say the Giants did play great football in the Superbowl, they didn't stop the Patriots, the Patriots stopped themselves, they played 18 regular seasons and the playoffs hard and when the biggest game of the season came they looked like a bunch of floppy ^^cks on that field, it was pathetic and that's what makes the black mark on their season, had they tried their hearts out and failed you could say hey, 18-0 and they gave it their best, but it's more like 18-0 and WTF.

As much as I will say the Giants did play great football in the Superbowl, they didn't stop the Patriots, the Patriots stopped themselves, they played 18 regular seasons and the playoffs hard and when the biggest game of the season came they looked like a bunch of floppy ^^cks on that field, it was pathetic and that's what makes the black mark on their season, had they tried their hearts out and failed you could say hey, 18-0 and they gave it their best, but it's more like 18-0 and WTF.
:lol :rotfl

Being such a huge fan of my teams, I can only imagine how much it sucked to watch that from a Pats fans perspective.. :(

Back to B-Ball folks!!

Wow, the Suns defense is just retarded, they are trying to give this game away to the Spurs.

EDIT: :monkey4 The Suns gift wrapped this game.

Last edited:
I think I'll just keep watching my old VHS Bulls playoff tapes. It keeps me from crying. :lol oh the memories. :rotfl

I saw a little of today's games. Some good action going on between the Suns and Spurs. Will be rooting for the Spurs in this match up. I really hope we get a LA vs Bos finals.

Back