NBA Playoffs '08

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed! Talked to a few buds and we had a quick chat about Perice's comments. Even us Spur fans who savored the Laker downfall in the Finals think Peirce is full of ^^^^^!

And I thought he conducted himself with class during the playoffs.

I stand corrected (by many)

He's a friggin tool to say that. No class. All ass.

He would never be picked by Sparkle Motion either. :lol

I read about that.. Peirce is a quality player but please.. Funny he gets so cocky once he gots some good players around him.. He's not even the best player on his own team.. What a tool..

On a side note one of my clients gave me a Framed and Signed Kobe 2008 All Star Jersey out of the blue just as a random gift.... Awesome..

that's a pretty awesome gift man. How did he get something like that?

that's a pretty awesome gift man. How did he get something like that?

He is a head honcho at Nisaan who is a Lakers sponser and he basically gets first pick of all the goodies that come in.

He caught wind I was a big Laker fan and sprung it on me out of the blue. I was shocked..

He said whenever Laker stuff and tickets come in I can have it.

Pretty sweet.. I'll look forward to those luxury box seats next season..

I told ya PJ that guy was ******. He's been like that since he was at KU.

You sure did J1. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt (and I'm a Laker Fan!) but a ****** is a ****** is a ******. What an assinine thing he said.

Last edited:
You sure did J1. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt (and I'm a Laker Fan!) but a ****** is a ****** is a ******. What an assinine thing he said.

He hasn't changed. He showed it even earlier with how he dumped the Gatorade on Rivers. I hope he enjoys his one title cause I don't think there will be any more coming.

I noticed nobody has said anything about the Artest trade. Depending on chemistry it might be a Houston championship year. I just wish Houston could get a decent point guard that has more assists then points and a decent back up center that isn't pushing 50 years old. Really can't wait for this season to start.:rock

He is a head honcho at Nisaan who is a Lakers sponser and he basically gets first pick of all the goodies that come in.

He caught wind I was a big Laker fan and sprung it on me out of the blue. I was shocked..

He said whenever Laker stuff and tickets come in I can have it.

Pretty sweet.. I'll look forward to those luxury box seats next season..
Bodie, my friend!!! :D

I noticed nobody has said anything about the Artest trade. Depending on chemistry it might be a Houston championship year. I just wish Houston could get a decent point guard that has more assists then points and a decent back up center that isn't pushing 50 years old. Really can't wait for this season to start.:rock

Health and conditioning of Yao and the health and heart of McGrady seems to be the bane of Houstons existance... I admit, I wanted Artest, yet he has yet to fit in on any team he has been on..

Back