Namor Comiquette!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good sculpt, Hate the Grill, chops look like fire marshall bill. But despite my criticism, because of the Trident I bought one..LOL!

Finally decide to buy this...The ex is at the LCS for 225$...Gonna display it with the Hulk and Surfer..A Doctor Strange PF will be the only one missing to create The Defenders !!!

Finally decide to buy this...The ex is at the LCS for 225$...Gonna display it with the Hulk and Surfer..A Doctor Strange PF will be the only one missing to create The Defenders !!!

Congrats on the buy. :rock

This one is starting to rise my interest more and more. I can see this being one of those sleeper pieces that everyone passes up and years later is going for double + over original cost. I'd rather get it now, while I still can. I can't see how I can lose money on it, so it's worth the buy IMO.

68321.jpg

I've had this piece from the day or dawn, I love it!!! Real Marvel fans have Namor :rock

Don't come in here saying you are a real Marvel fan unless you have this piece, all posts will be denied and ignored. :lecture :lecture :lecture

Back