Name plaques for star wars figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kadman88

Super Freak
Reaction score
Although not specific to star wars,i am just wondering if anyone has or knows where i could possibly find some small name plaques.

An example would be something similar to the one on master replicas/efx helmets but what can stand up freely to display with my 1/6 or pf sideshow star wars figures.

This may not be the right place to put this thread but any input would be great

Panther on Rebelscum used to make them in the replicas section.
JKNO/Serg probably can help out on this too as far as locating someone to do it.

Last edited:
Just looking for something nice to display their names. Would be looking more with the premium formats and mythos statue i just bought. Will try checking it out

I wonder if a trophy store could make these. I have been thinking the same thing. I'm glad you asked.

Good idea...
Because without them, we wouldn't know who the characters are....

I know people generally know who the figures are but the idea is to make a better display. I for one would like good looking displays. I appreciate the help with the suggestions above

Good idea...
Because without them, we wouldn't know who the characters are....

For example there are a few characters like Darth Malgus that personally I don't know about, and I'm sure there are many others not just from EU. Not to mention some small obscure props. Plaques add info to collectibles anc elegance too.

You could try Things Remembered.
They have stores in malls and a website.
I think they can make small plaques like the ones you want.

You could try Things Remembered.
They have stores in malls and a website.
I think they can make small plaques like the ones you want.

Oh cool I'll have to check the mall near my house. I've always wanted to get the looks of the Hot Toys DX metal nameplate for custom stands. Thanks! :hi5:

Had this made for a Helmet I did by Feezlenuts and the stand by rebelscum. Helps to show off my helmets a little better.

Nice. I got some made by rich (feezlenuts) too. Got some for my premiym formats and vader helmet.

Back