my phase 2 captain rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty cool outlanders.lol
No pics. Sorry guys. I am working on the three orders so they will all ship on Monday.if I think about it I will take some pics of the helmet I'm painting up for jwig.
Happy turkey day guy and gals!

alright! here are a few shots of my almst complete helmet on the body.mind you I still have to weather him and add the hash marks on his armor to.and I still need to put his ammo pouch on to.oh and I have a more accurat pauldron I have to paint up and put on him to.
hope you guy enjoy.sorr the pics arent better,took them with my iphone.

alright! here are a few shots of my almst complete helmet on the body.mind you I still have to weather him and add the hash marks on his armor to.and I still need to put his ammo pouch on to.oh and I have a more accurat pauldron I have to paint up and put on him to.
hope you guy enjoy.sorr the pics arent better,took them with my iphone.

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME! I WANT!:yess:

thanks guys,the pics really dont do any justice to the weathering,you can barely see the blue and brown lines on his cheecks,you can see them better in person,oh well one of these days I will invest in a good camera.

I cant't wait lol I wanted to start weathering the armor right away but I needed the helmet first....plus I need to study too :thud:. So he'll probably have to wait another week till I can do it all. Idk if you need any reference shots man but I found some on google that show he has way more kill marks than the ones on his helmet and hands they are also on his arms and legs too!

cool! cause your helmet is shipping monday!I hope you have as much fun painting him as I have had.

Thanks chakaman!
Hey whitekite, you can post those reference pics on here. And if you want to post pics of your Rex on here to.

I'm using these 2 as my references.

tumblr_lr6690qxeH1qh2axio1_500.jpg

Rex11.jpg

same her I just found a pretty big version of the second lol...and I will for sure post pics. I think I will even display him at the store for awhile too

Back