my phase 2 captain rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh! And the ammo pouches! Toy anxiety had broken down some Sandies about 2 weeks ago at all the parts flew out the door - would have been a good chance to grab the pouches for your Rex... :(

I wouldn't worry about it, all you need is a German MP40 pouch.

Oh! And the ammo pouches! Toy anxiety had broken down some Sandies about 2 weeks ago at all the parts flew out the door - would have been a good chance to grab the pouches for your Rex... :(

Forget there is a new Sandtrooper dropping in the next few days? Should be plenty of pouches then.

All right guys I am going to pull the first cast from the mold tonight.so if you guys want to start a list of who wants a casting then let's start the list. Again the pricing is $30.00 plus $4.00 shipping in the states. And $10.00 to Canada $15.00 everywhere else.I have full Plate of stuff I am working on so once I recieve payment please allow one week to ship.so let's get the list going and I will p.m. Each person when I am ready to start your casting.I will consider painted commissions so p.m. Me your offer if your interested in a painted helmet.
1.jwig54(ordered,paided 11/20/11)shipping(11/28/11shipped.
2.Cadaver202(ordered,paided 11/21/11)shipping 11/28/11
3.Witekite(ORDERED,PAIDED 11/21/11)shipping 11/28/11shipped.

Last edited:
here are a few updated pics of my rex bucket,there is still alot of detail painting to do,in these pics I added the aireators,Im hoping to finish painting him this week as I paint up jwig54s bucket.

and here is a few pics of the kit I will be offering.the only thing thats not pictured here is the aireators,but they are included.

Last edited:
I cant wait for mine man...I need that Rex now lol If anyone's got one lmk I don't need all the extras or anything just the figure

Back